Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When did being a mother become such a hard thing to do?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
My mom is a lazy piece of shit who does nothing all day and has the nerve to say i should be more productive. Here i am waking up at 7 am to go to college in the blistering cold learning mind numbingly boring subjects with lengthy assignments and here she is doing fuck all and when i call her out that she never even went to college and doesnt know what its like she says "being a mother and raising you guys was hard work so i deserve a break"

This bitch has done fuck all in raising me. Half the day we were at school, the rest of the day she left me to rot infront of a computer screen all my life. She barely did any laundry so i wore the same clothes several times a week. She cooked food once a day max but now she doesnt do it at all. Before the smartphone came out she would spend all day on the computer on facebook, now she just sits on the recliner on her phone with the tv open. This piece of shit is the worst possible parent. And now she believes she deserved all those trips across europe my dad funded while telling me to get a job so i can leave the house and wageslave for a future wife. She has given me 0 confidence, social anxiety, she has prevented me from meeting any friends or talking to people online.

One day im gonna fucking snap and beat her face in. I wish she could live my life to see what its like

be more productive!

Same with my mom. Sat on her ass all day and would sometimes throw something in the microwave for dinner

Byproduct of feminism thinking that they’re worth more than they are, and that their “struggles” are great. Cheap whores

women want to ride the cock carousel till their looks allow them to, then they will die from heroin overdose

Tradcucks talk about how women were happier when they stayed at home. Like yeah no shit they get to do fuck all after their kids start going to school

You know what needs to be done :feelsdevil: