Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy When Cucktears Tries To Gymcel

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1564482030240.jpg

Imagine posting on Twitter about a 1.75 diddly making you want to vomit JFL. Talk about broadcasting your low SMV

i could take him in a fight and im weak as fuck

Yet they think they could beat us in a fight :feelskek:

Kek
Just lift br0
A sub 2 plate deadlift driving you close to vomiting isn't just a problem of not lifting. It's god-awful low-T genetics. Even a thin-wristed manlet like me could deadlift 2 plates completely untrained.

That chest tattoo is a bird bath in his soy cleavage.

A sub 2 plate deadlift driving you close to vomiting isn't just a problem of not lifting. It's god-awful low-T genetics. Even a thin-wristed manlet like me could deadlift 2 plates completely untrained.
I’m balding subhuman and cant deadlift 2 plates........

I’m balding subhuman and cant deadlift 2 plates........
It's fine. Even subhumans can deadlift 2 plates with consistent training and diet. At least you're not broadcasting your weakness to the entire world with your real face next to it like this ugly soyboy.

I'm not familiar with imperial units and plates, how much weight is that guy deadlifting?

I used to DL about 1.5 x my bodyweight (90kg) and I have awful genetics, paper thin wrists etc, never went higher because my form was awful and I didn't want to wreck my back my straining too hard.

Why even waste our time talking about giving attention to those faggots?

I've seen foids lift more.

I'm subhuman trash just like the soyboy.

Jfl all these creatures look the same

I'm not familiar with imperial units and plates, how much weight is that guy deadlifting?

I used to DL about 1.5 x my bodyweight (90kg) and I have awful genetics, paper thin wrists etc, never went higher because my form was awful and I didn't want to wreck my back my straining too hard.
A 45 lb plate is just over 20 kg.

This looks like a 45 lb barbell with a 45 lb plate, a 35 lb, a 5 lb, and a 2.5 lb, on each side.

That makes this a 220lb (99.79 kg) deadlift.

Since there's also a plate underneath the bar, technically making this a deficit deadlift, I can assume that this soyboy has been lifting for at least a few months, meaning he was likely doing deadlifts below 1 plate during his first month.

Last edited:
how much weight did he try to do lmao

There are 16 year olds who bench this, it's over for nu-male cels.

Bluepillers: 70
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Sorry gymcels in denial, but you still don't look like you lift if you struggle with weight that Stacy throws around like it's a stuffed animal.

They'te truly carbon copies of each other, it's slowly getting ridiculous.

JFL. Who does this soycuck think he is furrowing his brow and pursing his lips? Fucking Chico?

1564482030240.jpg

Imagine posting on Twitter about a 1.75 diddly making you want to vomit JFL. Talk about broadcasting your low SMV

The irony is how much better that guy would look without a beard.

The beard trend needs to end. These guys don't look more masculine, they just look like dirty homos.

Not even trolling when I say that these men are superior to me.

The irony is how much better that guy would look without a beard.

The beard trend needs to end. These guys don't look more masculine, they just look like dirty homos.
He would still look like a subhuman genetic failure.

I've seen foids lift more.

I'm subhuman trash just like the soyboy.
Tbh.

But they're all powerlifting types that weight mog me.

Incel in denial

Incel in denial
Yep

I just tried it on my EZ curl bar and could do 335 lbs, i.e. 3 plates + 20 lbs on a standard Olympic barbell. Today was pull day for me and I haven't deadlifted since high school.

I still look like a non-lifter in a shirt.

Just imagine how smug these people are when they flex their fatceps in the mirror and think foids give even a shred of a fuck. JFL.

This is why bodyweight ratios is more useful than just saying how many plates. If the guy is 6ft and 230lbs, then its a pretty pathetic lift. If the guy is 5'4 and 125lbs, then its not bad at all.

JFL more test than most soys

most soys would probably be sweating hard from lifting a 1 pound dumbbell

Somebody get this man a pair of testicles.

I can deadlift more than this guy and I don't even deadlift, JFL.

You can't have those stats and not be blackpilled. He's probably around 5'8''-5'10'' and 180-200 lbs.

You can definitely be 5'4, 125 pounds and still be bluepilled like a good little cuck.

Cognitive dissonance goes a long way.