Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When chicks are drunk/high things become WAY easier

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I saw that yesterday at the college party I went to. There were a lot of men in the 4-6 range kissing girls, some of which were not even ugly, but you could tell most girls were completely drunk at that point. Some looked high as well. Their eyes looked tired and lethargic, maybe they were even seeing Chad when they looked to those men, kek. And the guys were really savoring the opportunity, grabbing their tits and asses unreservedly.

I feel so bad I couldn't muster the courage to approach, maybe even I could at least have kissed a good-looking and young girl. Brazil mogs the US and Europe to oblivion culture-wise, no one cares if you kiss a much younger girl in a college party unless she's a literal child.

Feminism was really cunning in pushing for drunk kisses and sex to be considered rape, drunk and high girls are pretty much your only chance of ever TOUCHING an attractive girl if you're average or below nowadays.

Last edited:
that's how normies get laid

Exactly, and this is why the feminist cuck government has essentially made it legally rape for a man to physically touch a drunk woman, even with her consent.

Exactly, and this is why the feminist cuck government has essentially made it legally rape for a man to physically touch a drunk woman, even with her consent.
If the guy is a Chad the feminists wouldn't whine.

You went on your own? Did they just let you in?

If the guy is a Chad the feminists wouldn't whine.

Exactly. So the feminists campaigned for the ability for the foid to simply decide afterwards if it was rape or not, when they sober up and see his face.

Foids are still hostile to me when they are drunk. It’s over.

tbh thats probaly one of our biggest chances, but dont forget - the day after she will claim rape if your ugly.

extreme cope tbh, the only thing that happens with femnoids when they are extremely drunk or high is that they are more likely to tease u or mock u/ lead u on knowing that u are a ugly subhuman. Thinking that they wanna fuck a 1-4/10 when they have access of 5/10 + is just flat out cope.

extreme cope tbh, the only thing that happens with femnoids when they are extremely drunk or high is that they are more likely to tease u or mock u/ lead u on knowing that u are a ugly subhuman. Thinking that they wanna fuck a 1-4/10 when they have access of 5/10 + is just flat out cope.
If your rate is really low you're hopeless, that's a given. But with drunk chicks it's feasible to kiss if you're at least 4 and to fuck if you're at least 6, roughly speaking. I'm talking empirically here since I have already gone out so much I saw that shit.

If your rate is really low you're hopeless, that's a given. But with drunk chicks it's feasible to kiss if you're at least 4 and to fuck if you're at least 6, roughly speaking. I'm talking empirically here since I have already gone out so much I saw that shit.
yeah well most of us here arent 4/10s anyway, we are all extremely ugly so its over

That's the only way an ugly man can get laid. I see it as suicidefuel.

What? There's no way. You must have approached a real sour molded whore.

I've never been invited to a party with alcohol:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Girls were always meaner to me when drunk..

I saw that yesterday at the college party I went to. There were a lot of men in the 4-6 range kissing girls, some of which were not even ugly, but you could tell most girls were completely drunk at that point. Some looked high as well. Their eyes looked tired and lethargic, maybe they were even seeing Chad when they looked to those men, kek. And the guys were really savoring the opportunity, grabbing their tits and asses unreservedly.

I feel so bad I couldn't muster the courage to approach, maybe even I could at least have kissed a good-looking and young girl. Brazil mogs the US and Europe to oblivion culture-wise, no one cares if you kiss a much younger girl in a college party unless she's a literal child.

Feminism was really cunning in pushing for drunk kisses and sex to be considered rape, drunk and high girls are pretty much your only chance of ever TOUCHING an attractive girl if you're average or below nowadays.

That was your chance, buddy boyo, and you missed it.

It's over for lowinhibcels.

I wish I was invited to college parties tbh, sounds nice feeling included tbh.

You know you're a real incel if even a drunk girl rejects you

You know you're a real incel if even a drunk girl rejects you
I saw that yesterday at the college party I went to.
You are a normie if you actually go to college parties, I have been in college for almost 3 years and havent made a single friend

That means they are not drunk enough. And that's where roofies come in.

@Mainländer: I like to know how you ended up in Brasil?

@Mainländer: I like to know how you ended up in Brasil?
The Portuguese immigrated to Brazil, so my mom was here. Then she met a German gringo and married him.

Brazil mogs the US and Europe to oblivion culture-wise, no one cares if you kiss a much younger girl in a college party unless she's a literal child.
It's all well and good that Brazilian culture doesn't frown on old men with young women, except that young Brazilian cunts frown on it and won't give you the time of day if you're an old guy.

When I went to Rio de Janeiro back in 2015, young femoids were walking around, holding hands with their young boyfriends. They sure weren't pining for my crusty 45 year-old ass. If I gazed in their direction, they simply avoided eye contact with me, treating me as if I was an indesirable. I felt like I was in Seattle or Miami, not in the so-called pussy paradise that Brazil is renowned for being. Brazil is only a "pussy paradise" for Chad. But, Chad doesn't have to travel thousands of miles to get laid in Brazil. He can get laid anywhere.

Brazil is a sexual PRISON, not a sexual paradise. You'll be surrounded by hot, young women, but won't be able to sample any of them. You'll feel like a inmate in a maximum security prison, peering wistfully out of your cell window, dreaming of freedom that will never come.

Last edited:
chloroform is easier to use