Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When Chad gets old, Chad also hits the wall.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
It hits them like a brick wall, harder than it hits an incel. While we spent our entire lives with almost no SMV, it's far more devastating when a Chad starts balding, or when a Stacy's tits and ass start to sag. Old age surely is one of the greatest justice to be done to these people who have had their entire lives handed to them on a golden platter.

I don’t know. I went to the grocery store yesterday to see some old chad had everything with just gray hair and a long beard. The cashier was super friendly to him.

they still experienced what slayer life was like

I don’t know. I went to the grocery store yesterday to see some old chad had everything with just gray hair and a long beard. The cashier was super friendly to him.
It's their job to be friendly to people. Unless you're an absolutely hideous revolting subhuman freak of nature, they're going to be somewhat friendly no matter what.

It's their job to be friendly to people. Unless you're an absolutely hideous revolting subhuman freak of nature, they're going to be somewhat friendly no matter what.
Her mood went from grumpy to super happy the moment she saw his fac versus the fat women she was serving before

Agepill is brutal but it only applies to males since women can decline in looks and SMV mog most of the male population.

when chad gets old he's already happily married and getting bald and wrinkly might lower their self esteem but they already had the time of their life

It seems elder men still attract young women. They tend to be seen as wise (effect of grey hair) and experienced. As well some think an elder man could be a sugar daddy to a young female. But yeah, depends on how you age and looks.

So what if Chad hits the wall? He experienced two decades of heaven on earth and by the time his looks decline significantly he probably already has little Chad sons and Stacy daughters and can reminiscent about all his amazing experiences he had when he was their age. I would literally give up on all my years to come as an Incel if i could live life as Chad for even a single year. I would die happy.

I would literally give up on all my years to come as an Incel if i could live life as Chad for even a single year. I would die happy.

I will go one step further and say that I would die happy if I could get to experience one night as Chad.

Being able to attract women is literally the only thing missing from my life that I actually care about.

chad would still slay if bald

young chad

kellyslater49.jpg

old bald same chad
636178595092663578-GettyImages-135876396.jpg

and then note that there are even some men who look BETTER bald (jason statham, the rock are the obvious and overused examples)

i dont think bald is the problem anymore tbfh, BALDING is a death sentence, if u have ugly hairs running over ur head as weird strands.

but once u are fully bald with a good shave and handsome face there is no problem. otherwise, u can just get a hairpiece, like enrique iglesias or something.

Cope. People really like to push this meme.
"Chad doesn't need to take care of himself!"
"Chad doesn't lift! Chad only eats pizza and fuck bitches!"
Some former chads will become ugly but it's not the rule. Chad will always be above looks, the majority of them have a good diet and aren't sedentary.

Age pill is the bald pill, which for most men is early 20s.

But some guys have god genetics and they have NW1 hair forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back