Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When Betabuxx are faced with the Blackpill.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
We have been preaching this shit since the beginning and they refuse to believe us until they hear it from their wives.
JFL, Normies are such memes. :feelsgah: :feelshmm:

jfl you can't win, you can cure cancer, discover 100 planets, save all endangered species and stop over 50k people from roping but at he end of the day, looks are all that matter.

Normies will forever stay normies.It's so hard to convince a normie of anything especially in today's age.

strange that he even has a wife, must be tall. Tall ogres can still betabux.

strange that he even has a wife, must be tall. Tall ogres can still betabux.
I think it has more to do with her not wanting to be alone. Dude us probably physically strong and tall tbh

She financially mogs him by 20%.

Brutal as fuck , he should divorce her

jfl you can't win, you can cure cancer, discover 100 planets, save all endangered species and stop over 50k people from roping but at he end of the day, looks are all that matter.

hardest quote ever :feelsrope:

I think it has more to do with her not wanting to be alone. Dude us probably physically strong and tall tbh

She financially mogs him by 20%.
This is how most "betabuxxing" actually works int he modern era as women make a lot more money than they used to nowadays. It's more apt to call it the "settler's market" having money puts you at the top of it, but it's not the only trait that matters.

Haha dude's shook as fuck.

This is how most "betabuxxing" actually works int he modern era as women make a lot more money than they used to nowadays. It's more apt to call it the "settler's market" having money puts you at the top of it, but it's not the only trait that matters.
Exactly, how is this a "betabuxx"?

It was painful and yet satisfying to read at the same time.

Females want to be the more attractive one in the relationship so if she can have that upper hand, she knows her beta will do whatever she wants or tolerate anything she says or does. What choice does he have?

He’s lucky imo. I can’t imagine a foid ever doing anything remotely sexual with me because I am ugly.

Betabuxx learning lesson

JFL, bluepillers haven't got a clue have they?

If you're not top 20%, bear minimum, women think you're ugly. If you even have to ask then you already know the answer and unless you're thug maxed and status maxed enough to compensate for it (which he clearly isn't) then she's going to find you ugly and is with you for the beta bux. Fucking simp.

Normalniggers can't accept it

JFL, bluepillers haven't got a clue have they?

If you're not top 20%, bear minimum, women think you're ugly. If you even have to ask then you already know the answer and unless you're thug maxed and status maxed enough to compensate for it (which he clearly isn't) then she's going to find you ugly and is with you for the beta bux. Fucking simp.

Typical normie marriage, the foid always feels superior.
She will divorce rape him, when the time is right.
But until that moment comes, he will be cheated on, cucked and humiliated even more.

Compare this typical normie scenario with the idealised loving relationship many of us fantasize about, with a loving, caring, slightly submissive imaginary gf.
I very often feel fucked up and depressed because of my situation, but I wouldn't trade places with that guy.

JFL at women and cucks

Thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill ngl
We have been preaching this shit since the beginning and they refuse to believe us until they hear it from their wives.
JFL, Normies are such memes. :feelsgah: :feelshmm:

Last edited: