Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When and how did you learn about the blackpill? And how did you take it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
At one point in our lives, we were all offered these 3 ":bluepill::redpill::blackpill:"by BO2cel. He told us what each of them mean and what we would happen to us when we take them :worryfeels:. When was that and how did you accept the BLACKPILL :blackpill:?

For me, i was 16 year old, i was in a "relationship" with some fucking random art whore i used to consider a oneitis :lul::lul::lul:. Our "relationship" was me being her emotional sponge and a good silent dog :lul::lul::lul:. She used to say she loves me from time to time but she used to treat me otherwise, by never hanging out with me and hanging out with other dudes, telling me about the different tall Chads that would approach her and talk to her :lul::lul::lul: (she was the one that heightpilled me btw) fighting over basically nothing and always acting uninterested in me. I used to always call her out on her shit but she would "cry" and say that she was just trying to make me jealous (typical shit you see after swallowing the blackpill:lul::lul::lul:) but never left her because i had fucking nobody :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:. Long story short, it wasnt a fucking relationship and she didnt love me, i was just another fucking orbiter :lul::lul::lul:. So one time we had this argument about me not being right for her, (cause i argue a lot and call her for her hypocrisy, double standards and bullshit) and i told her like the bluepilled dog that i was "I am trying to be the best for you" which she replied to with "the right one doesnt need to try". At that time, the Virgin vs Chad meme was my favorite and i used to google those memes to cope, and i stumbled upon this:
Images 40

And, i related so fucking much to it. And next to it i read, "incel memes" and you know you hear a lot of shit about incels when you are bluepilled, so at first i didnt want to dive in this rabithole but then i fucking ended up doing it cause it was 3 am and i was bored. I related to every single word i saw here, i was like, holy fuck finally someone is telling it how it is. Then i read about the three pills and literally fucking ate the blackpill before saint BO2CEL PBUH finished speaking :feelshmm:.

For me, i was 16 year old, i was in a "relationship" with some fucking random art whore i used to consider a oneitis :lul::lul::lul:. Our "relationship" was me being her emotional sponge and a good silent dog :lul::lul::lul:. She used to say she loves me

shit, no woman has ever said anything like that to me (even if it is fake)

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

When I first opened my eyes as a young child

Took it as a joke a while ago. Tried flirting and touching a girl, (I was redpilled at that time). She said “ew get lost you ugly fuck”.

That moment I swallowed the entire blackpill with no doubts left in my poor soul :cryfeels:

I had no idea what incel was until I was 18-19. Then it was just some sort of joke/insult like "neckbeard" When I turned 20 in college i was very lonely so I spent some time browsing shit online. Stumbled on inceltear and then I slowly learned what incels were. Then I went on incelswithouthate because I was curious, I started throwing bluepills at the guys there, but then I slowly swalloed the redpill first. Then I started throwing redpills at the incels there but then got ultra turbo blackpilled by the elders and understood that as a KHHV I was also an incel but just in denial from that point it has just been more blackpills hundred of hours of blackpilling content

Took it as a joke a while ago. Tried flirting and touching a girl, (I was redpilled at that time). She said “ew get lost you ugly fuck”.

That moment I swallowed the entire blackpill with no doubts left in my poor soul :cryfeels:
Gigabrutal. I experienced that once. Felt like fucking killing myself in a mountain so no one could find me the entire afternoon after that happened :lul:

brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

by being the shortest kid in school I got blackpilled

I took some pictures of myself, and I looked so horrendous, i lost all hope and became depressed for months, that was in 2016.
I had been called ugly before that, but I had never taken it so seriously.

Last edited:
i was constantly getting approached even tho i did nothing while my friends got nothing
then i asked the foids and they said its because im hot
biggest blackpill moment, glad i found my home here with my bros

2004 is when i realized only beautiful people win at everything

I started browsing incel communities for the misogyny before actually swallowing the blackpill. It wasn't until enough rejections and humilations that I realized I was one of us.

Jewtube recommended the hamudi documentary to me:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Summer program where we stayed the weekdays sleeping in dorms to simulate the college experience. Long story short I tried personality(jester)maxxing. Extended my arms to give this girl in my "group" a hug one morning during breakfast and she was like"Eww Noo". At that moment I must've woke the fuck up.

Found Redpill shit from there, which was the only shit around back then, but it was definitely a better quality :redpill: than the shit around right now as it was more a combination of self-help and the blackpill. Then Eggy made his "Take the :blackpill:" video, and eventually it lead here.

Summer program where we stayed the weekdays sleeping in dorms to simulate the college experience. Long story short I tried personality(jester)maxxing. Extended my arms to give this girl in my "group" a hug one morning during breakfast and she was like"Eww Noo". At that moment I must've woke the fuck up.

Found Redpill shit from there, which was the only shit around back then, but it was definitely a better quality :redpill: than the shit around right now as it was more a combination of self-help and the blackpill. Then Eggy made his "Take the :blackpill:" video, and eventually it lead here.
I remember watching eggy's vid when i was kind of oblivious to the whole blackpill shit. And i saw everyone bashing him and i was like wtf he's right :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I remember watching eggy's vid when i was kind of oblivious to the whole blackpill shit. And i saw everyone bashing him and i was like wtf he's right :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He looks like a prophet. We all had an inkling, but didn't realize just how over it was back then.

Probably 13 or 14, at the start of high school most likely just simply by noticing the types of guys foids were hanging out with vs the guys that were alone.

Also mogs me. I never even had a female friend, and pretty much no girl ever even looked in my direction.

He looks like a prophet. We all had an inkling, but didn't realize just how over it was back then.
Go back to that video and read the comments. Holy shit everyone is doing as he said. They are all taking the blackpill :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I was horny and went to type Incest in reddit but IncelsWithoutHate popped up first and then I browsed out of curiosity. I then watched some IncelTV and I eventually realized that I was basically an incel cause I approached women and was always rejected by them and none of them have ever showed interest to me. Meanwhile, the girls I approached got with taller/handsome guys and one girl I knew got with a high school dropout JFL. After realizing that I'll most likely die alone, I became really depressed and suicidal, but now I'm not really like that. I kinda just cope with it. I only really get depressed when I lurk on my peers' social media cause I see how much I missed out on and how different our realities were.

Before being blackpilled, I was redpilled/bluepilled. I thought if I'm just a nice guy, if I just keep going to the gym, if I just get a new haircut, if I spend more time in therapy then a girl will finally love me. But that wasn't true, other niggas didn't even have to try that shit, they were just born attractive. What's funny is that I was actually complimented on my hair and others have called me "kind" and "funny", but then they would tell me to work on my personality when I vented about being unable to find a gf JFL

lol sorry for wall of text, kinda turned into a vent at the end :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Long story short, oneitis rejected me and then proceeded to introduce me to the chad who she liked a week later. It all started to come to me then
I was only 14 too

I typed in "confidence lie" in youtube and came acroos OreoMans videos. I realized that he eas kinda right that it is all about looks and not confidence but no blackpill hit me yet. One day i found a comment under one of his videos saying "FaceandLMS was right" or something and than i found the channel. I just watched the Waw Videos and i did not know whether i should cry or laugh. I laughed but i was filled with sadness and disappointment and shock. The Waw videos where a like a blackpill-nuclear-bomb dropped on me.

I typed in "confidence lie" in youtube and came acroos OreoMans videos. I realized that he eas kinda right that it is all about looks and not confidence but no blackpill hit me yet. One day i found a comment under one of his videos saying "FaceandLMS was right" or something and than i found the channel. I just watched the Waw Videos and i did not know whether i should cry or laugh. I laughed but i was filled with sadness and disappointment and shock. The Waw videos where a like a blackpill-nuclear-bomb dropped on me.
Waw is basically a must watch for every incel.
Ps: its ovaaaaah

i once stumbled on the shortcels subreddit and after that i went a on a night/day long blackpill videos , ngl it was hard . the only thing that i wish i could change was to be blackpilled earlier

When Elliot Rodger became mainstream i started looking for some information about incels and pills. The more i looked the more i realised that i'm incel too. I did swallow an blackpill completely when i was started going bald. Before that i was in middle of redpilled and blackpilled.

I got blackpilled when I was a little child but I didnt know what blackpill is. Then I learned about blackpill and realized that I already swallowed it at beginning. :feelsrope:

Earliest Blackpill memory (obviously the term wasn't about at the time) was in 1988 when I was 5. Just started school and my older brother (who's now a Chad) was in the same class as me as he's only 11 months older than me, but even then he was much taller and fairer (blonde hair, blue eyes etc) than me (short, fat with red curly hair and freckles).

Anyway the Movie "Twins" with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny De Vito was in the cinema at the time and the headmaster came into the class one day and said "Ah the brothers" like teachers do, and our teacher turned to the headmaster and said "Yeah they're practically twins" to which the headmaster replied "And I can guess which one is Danny De Vito." Naturally they both laughed loudly at this and even then I knew what the implication was, that I was small, odd and nothing like my Aryan brother.

First time hearing the term "Blackpill" and learning all about actual "Inceldom" (obviously I was Incel but didn't really know there was a defined term) was 2014, there was a blog called "Rants of an Incel" and it was a real eye-opening learning curve. He was quite extreme but I looked past the radical aspects of his writings and learned so much about The Blackpill, Inceldom and all the lingo etc.

First video I watched was “are ugly men just the losers of society” by Steve hoca. This was 2012

I go on /pol/ a lot and there's always lots of threads about women and the blackpill on there, so I happened to take it.

No man should be swallowing Blackpill until they actually get over the age of 25. Minimum.

In your teens and early twenties, even mid-twenties you are still growing mentally and emtionally. There is time still. There yes, very true comes a point when a man really doesn't have a choice and MUST take it, but at sixteen? Please.

No woman is worth the blackpill at sixteen. And if she indeed is....show us proof of the modeling contracts, pictures of her getting trimmed for TV shows, asked to be on Youtube and commercials.

Being a teen is an extreme time but the Blackpill is an extreme measure, and myself didn't even swallow until I was cresting inmto my mid forties.

Blackpill was around for a bit before there was a name for it. I believe I heard the term "blackpill" officially from Face&LMS back in 2016? 2015? I swallowed it in 2016 I recall. I was just sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Maybe it was the right time, right age,.....who knows....but my life did get better. I started DOING things again. I actually didn't care what women thought of me (or chad or Red Pill bros). I decided to push myself for a promotion at work. I decided to actually DO the work with 100% integrity. I began to take interest in camping again...something I had not done in decades. I began to actually save money. I took a vacation to England for a month...not to meet a girl...but for things I liked. Clothing, records, and that lovely accent they have there.

I actually began to feel OKAY with myself.

Blackpill is dangerous, and unlike red pill or blue pill............there really is not goeing back after you take it. Its not a bragging story....its something one should not take too lightly

I started discovering the redpill in the beginning of my 20s. I was pretty much blackpilled by 25. I wish I had been blackpilled much sooner; I would have been a lot less confused during my teens that way and I would have avoided a lot of emotional turmoil.