Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When an incel wishes death on someone, it could just be a heat of the moment thing.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, when an incel wishes death on someone, it could just be a heat of the moment thing, it happens when feminism has fucked you over to the point where you can’t even attract females as a result of it, leaving you sexually frustrated so it’s possible you could have a heat of the moment and say ‘I hope this slut dies’ when a female is abusing her privileges because it just frustrates the hell out of you while you’re left there with a dry penis, I mean, you do people on this forum do death wish on others for shit reasons but it’s like that everywhere but I’m just talking about death wishing those that abuse their privileges and are the reason you’re a locally undesired male but when someone from IncelTears wishes death on someone, they do it because they don’t like how you said something socially unacceptable but guess what?

If you get excluded from sexual related activities, you will get sexually frustrated men that do have online out bursts, especially when you literally get people in the IncelTears subreddit with ‘I have sex and you don’t attitude’ because that is just adding salt to the wound but they just want to play victim and take advantage of incel heat of the moments for their up votes and virtue signal points.

I’m not saying wishing death on others is right but it happens when you’re a male that is getting fucked hard by feminism but obviously only in a figure of speech manner because obviously I do want a self-dissing feminist to ride on my cock since you would get the validation of objectifying the same type of female that whines about being objectified but allows you to be one of the exceptions who she loses all her self-respect to.

include me in the screenshot IT

heat of the moment makes your real opinion
do not lose this fire

It used to be heat of the moment but it grew to how i feel most of the time

it was the heat of the moment telling me what my heart meant heat of the moment showed in your eyes