Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When an ethnic manlet attempts to fashionmaxx & youtube maxx . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

This is what happens when ugly people have high self-esteem.

Can't check it out right now. Can give us a summary?

Can't check it out right now. Can give us a summary?

Imagine if a 3 foot tall, fat mexican bro in the ghetto had the confidence and editing chops of a CHAD influencer with millions of subscribers, and was 100% serious about it.

Imagine if a 3 foot tall, fat mexican bro had the confidence and editing skill of a CHAD influencer with millions of subscribers, and was 100% serious about it.
That description fits quite a few youtubers. I can imagine that he's getting shit for it if he emulating content that appeals to women and normies, though.

Fuck man that's sad. I feel for this guy, all he wanted was to live out his dream. But his looks gatekeeped him from doing so, poor soul. May you find peace at last...

At least he has a NW0. But yeah it's over for him.

That description fits quite a few youtubers. I can imagine that he's getting shit for it if he emulating content that appeals to women and normies, though.

It's just that his channel is about looksmaxxing, so most of his videos are about him buying and catwalking around the ghetto in new clothes all the time. I feel bad, the effort he puts into fashion/ hairproduct maxxing, when if you don't have the right genetics, it's all failio. He doesn't know his own lane.

Just buy new clothes bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

he is a good looking fella

Meanwhile
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-fame-homeless-man-Chinas-sexiest-tramp.html
The 34-year-old was snapped by an amateur photographer as he wandered the streets, begging for food and rummaging in bins for cigarette butts last year.
article-1295895-0A7E8EFA000005DC-926_468x652.jpg

Tramp chic: Cheng Guorong, spotted wandering the streets of Ningbo, became a fashion icon after his photo was posted online

probably read TRP at some point :lul:

I cringed so hard inside the first 3 seconds I had to pause and just laugh out loud

At least he’s got a thousand followers

The cucks have brainwashed him

Too much brainwashing, ngl.

What? This dude would be as incel as you or me if he lived in the west.

Only Tinder has a say in how well you look.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks Can you chadfish this guy?

He's just fat he ain't that ugly

His jaw is wide, insane zygo, maxila growthand he has hunter eyes

Heck, the guy isn't even that ugly, he mogs me tbh. Unironically, going to the gym, minoxidil on his beard + eyebrows, good eyebrow grooming, braces and maybe even a rhinoplasty (those two last ones are not necessary, but are good additions) could kick him up to high-tier normie.