Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When an Aryan Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Had to simp for a land whale hole just to get a lick on her bloated rotten pussy.

While we are rounded up and cremated alive.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @FinnCel @IncelCream @ThoughtfulCel

2022 was brutal

One day cucks and jews will be fertilizer in the ground.
I guess incels don't have a race, so I guess I''m safe.
Although I'm not safe from roping myself

I don't get it.

where's the link?

boring thread tbhngl.

Nice thread, but for fucks sake why did u embed a youtube video on ur sig u goddamned incel

Nice thread, but for fucks sake why did u embed a youtube video on ur sig u goddamned incel
That's my favorite soundtrack which is the Burnin' Rubber 2 theme. It is gud ngl. Burnin' Rubber games are real good. You will love it.

That guy posts very high iq threads
please explain to me HOW a 6/10 or 7/10 gets laid

explain the process, step by step, and be precise

keep in mind that every woman has near-instant access to Chad, more than ever since the chinese virus gave nearly all Chads the ability to "work from home" aka "have sex all day instead of working"

do women say to themselves, "hmmm, i could fuck chad right now but i think i'll fuck an uglier dude instead"?

i recall @mylifeistrash making a thread asking this a while back and it was crickets as usual from you clowns

keep in mind that every woman has near-instant access to Chad, more than ever since the chinese virus gave nearly all Chads the ability to "work from home" aka "have sex all day instead of working"

do women say to themselves, "hmmm, i could fuck chad right now but i think i'll fuck an uglier dude instead"?

i recall @mylifeistrash making a thread asking this a while back and it was crickets as usual from you clowns
Tbh, sub 10 law will be reality before 2025.

I guess incels don't have a race, so I guess I''m safe.
Although I'm not safe from roping myself
I can feel the noose already just can't see it, never know when it'll start tightening

Incel lives matter

Giving women rights was the worst decision EVER in mankind history.
Good thing you changed your pfp. IT would have relentlessly hunted you down JFL.

Good thing you changed your pfp. IT would have relentlessly hunted you down JFL.
I doubt IT would have such effort to do that JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Most soys I met are out of shape af.

I doubt IT would have such effort to do that JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Most soys I met are out of shape af.
bro if they leak all your info to the public all of your simp male friends/acquaintances will come beat you up JFL. It's happened to people.

bro if they leak all your info to the public all of your simp male friends/acquaintances will come beat you up JFL. It's happened to people.
I never post any of my info to public. Let alone my number and address. How could they do that?

I never post any of my info to public. Let alone my number and address. How could they do that?
Entire identities can get leaked just because they can link a picture to you somehow. They are insane and desperate to figure out who we are so that they can out us.

This is retarded, but they are genuinely afraid of us.

The only way foids would become better if they didn't have economic power

But enforcing this would get a lot of protests ect

so we should support communism and industry

I would imagine he has to make up for it with his charisma/confidence/personality/whatever. If he's on an app like Tinder, he has to take the best photos, so that he inflates his SMV. He might be a 7/10, but he can trick foids into thinking he's at least a 9/10. Today, even being a 7/10 isn't enough. Especially on sites and apps like Tinder and Bumble

Don't exist truecel in this forum? Only I?