Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When America falls appart they gotta launch their Nukes at Israel

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
It would be totaly:feelscomfy:.And fuck it launch nukes at everyone.Saudi Arabia Russia China Africa.But yeah if they ever fall appart i hope at least they see the jews for the treacherous scum they are and launch nukes at them.Muh greatest ally my ass.

Sadly they won't. ameriMUTTs are too low IQ and too low sentience for that

Sadly they won't. ameriMUTTs are too low IQ and too low sentience for that
Trump was insulting Nentyahu.You see Trump was choking on Nentyahu's dick but Nentyahu dind't care and he felt betrayed.I hope he wins the presidency and in 2028 he nukes Israel+whole world out of pure rage.:feelsLSD:

America is more likely to turn the nukes on themselves than Israel

There are rumors that Israel is planning to launch nukes on basically everyone if they are about to go down.

There are rumors that Israel is planning to launch nukes on basically everyone if they are about to go down.
Thats called the samson option i believe

If only, but that's not going to happen. The whole world is cucked to the (((juice))) and kissing (((their))) boots. :feelsclown: