Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a woman speaks to me I feel like I stepped in dog shit or on gum.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Only times toilets address me is to start arguments and it seems to be almost exclusively landwhales doing it. Landwhales are a scourge on humanity Incase any IT landwhales read this I don't hate landwhales because of their looks I actually do hate them because of their personality. Your obesity is a sign of lower intelligence poorer impulse control and poorer morals. Besides the other two having links to intelligence the fact you'd subject the world to see that and you mostly dress like whores in clothes too small shows you're a narcissistic psychopath.

and its always gonna be this way man. theres just no bargaining with it. we're fucking done. smartest you and i could do is pack our shit and get out of this involuntary existence while we still can.

we are hated. theres nothing. i dont know how to stress it. its all bad.

and its always gonna be this way man. theres just no bargaining with it. we're fucking done. smartest you and i could do is pack our shit and get out of this involuntary existence while we still can.

we are hated. theres nothing. i dont know how to stress it. its all bad.
I mean you're not entirely wrong I'd just say pack out shit if in the west and flee to less gynocentric nations instead with lower obesity rates. If there is a fraction of the landwhales elsewhere then obviously I'll get less landwhales shrieking at me. If the society doesn't tolerate uppity foids then it's also a lot less likely to happen.

I mean you're not entirely wrong I'd just say pack out shit if in the west and flee to less gynocentric nations instead with lower obesity rates. If there is a fraction of the landwhales elsewhere then obviously I'll get less landwhales shrieking at me. If the society doesn't tolerate uppity foids then it's also a lot less likely to happen.
i dont know how to explain this to you, and its not like i have to. you already know that that isnt going to fucking work.

i dont know how to explain this to you, and its not like i have to. you already know that that isnt going to fucking work.
And why is that? Sure we will be near the bottom of the social hierarchy anywhere but in central Europe or the Balkans at least troons, fat coal burning aggressive anglo toilets covered in tattoos and niggers aren't elevated above me.

And why is that? Sure we will be near the bottom of the social hierarchy anywhere
so then theres your answer. nobody likes us and we know whats wrong. theres no room for reconciliation. i know were trying everything to save face but it hurts everytime we do. people who struggle at least know what theyre struggling for, while the only thing keeping us alive is our indignation, isnt that fucking weird?!

And why is that? Sure we will be near the bottom of the social hierarchy anywhere but in central Europe or the Balkans at least troons, fat coal burning aggressive anglo toilets covered in tattoos and niggers aren't elevated above me.
if anyone one of us got captured in a cage and tortured for days no one would fucking care. that is our situation.

just dont engage

Ignorance Is Bliss

just dont engage

Ignorance Is Bliss
I largely ignore them when it happens but still some fat banshee screeching at me gives me a major headache and makes me feel sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back