Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a woman goes missing vs when a truecel goes missing

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Incel hangs himself in his college dorm: nobody notices until two months later when normies complain about the smell of his rotting corpse from a few rooms away
886DBC64 DCD0 4126 9ADD 3DA6D52E5956

Blonde white woman goes missing: it instantly becomes national news, articles refer to her by her full name like she’s a celebrity, the entire world halts to a standstill and a countrywide search is desperately trying to find her
57BC6B86 48C6 47F8 A88B F6D888E10533

The average college-aged girl must receive hundreds of thristy messages daily, people will immediately know she's missing and care a lot more compared to the truecel case indeed.

Where were his parents? not calling their son after not hearing from him for over 2 months.

As a non Chad male, no one really gives a fucks about you tbh.

In a gynocentric (((soyciety))) only the fefails are being valued by said soyciety.
Honklhonk

@shii410 not shitposting in ID?

based post btw :smonk: nobody cares for ugly men

Imagine giving 2 shits about fake concern from normie scum,i could care less.

Ugly men are lower than dog shit.

This, and people expect us to sympathize with foids, as if they aren't the privileged gender.

No one cares about ugly males :feelsrope:

The average college-aged girl must receive hundreds of thristy messages daily, people will immediately know she's missing and care a lot more compared to the truecel case indeed.

nuts. tv accelerated the simping.

I hope they find her cut into pieces

Men are disposable unfortunately.

Jesus Christ man. RIP that incel.

"Missing 22 yo daughter". She probably had a sleepover with some chad. :chad:

Thoughts bhais?

Attachments

• 10F70095-3F49-4C83-B3E7-B4CFBE5A0F3B.jpeg
    10F70095-3F49-4C83-B3E7-B4CFBE5A0F3B.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 76A05AC3-F745-4FDD-B5B9-C54E6E3E2DD1.jpeg
    76A05AC3-F745-4FDD-B5B9-C54E6E3E2DD1.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 730060FF-B8E7-4313-8516-5FAD0EBD8F5F.jpeg
    730060FF-B8E7-4313-8516-5FAD0EBD8F5F.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 156
fakecel detected

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming
didn't mental_out step down, is he a secret mod or something :worryfeels:

fakecel detected

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming
OMG MODZ!? MOOOOOODZ!? I FOUND ONE IN THE WILD!!! LE FAKECELERINO DETECTED!!!!!
REPORT Face White Hair Nose Cartoon Facial expression Line art Head Jaw Finger Organ Cheek Smile Text Mouth Forehead Line Eye Human Organism Illustration

Last edited:
OMG MODZ!? MOOOOOODZ!? I FOUND ONE IN THE WILD!!! LE FAKECELERINO DETECTED!!!
REPORT Face White Hair Nose Cartoon Facial expression Line art Head Jaw Finger Organ Cheek Smile Text Mouth Forehead Line Eye Human Organism Illustration
a person named Victoria (likely a woman) texts you and uses words likes "roasties" and "foids"

Screenshot 97

Man I'm jealous. Girls don't send long autistic replies to me. It's always cold one word responses. If she puts effort in texts then you're a Chad.

Man I'm jealous. Girls don't send long autistic replies to me. It's always cold one word responses. If she puts effort in texts then you're a Chad.
yikes!!

Yeah, girls get special treatment anywhere. Man goes missing? It just gets a small article on the local news. If a woman goes missing? It gets national headlines. If something happens to a woman, people always lend a helping hand, but if something happens to a man, no one cares and he is left to fend for himself. All this says is that no one gives a fuck about men. Men are disposable, while women are prized, non-disposable, and every loss of a woman is a great tragedy, while the loss of a male is another day gone by. The world is incredibly biased towards women. It was always "women and children first" while men go and do the hard work and sacrifice themselves.

OMG MODZ!? MOOOOOODZ!? I FOUND ONE IN THE WILD!!! LE FAKECELERINO DETECTED!!!!!
I got a 10% and a 20% warning for bullshit reasons and now I want to inflict my pain on as many people as possible

lmao (((they))) just found her corpse. Dancing and jumping for joy rn. Gonna have to pop open the champagne tonight buddy boyos :feelsLightsaber: