Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a man talks about being lonley on facebook vs when a woman does it.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Women: I just don't know why Chad doesn't love me.. Could it be that all men suck!!!

(Comments)
Cuck: YEAH mennn Suckkk :soy:

Cuck: Its all MENS fault :soy:

Roastie: Where all the good men gone?

Men: I don't know why any woman loves me.. Could it be that Women standards are a bit high?
(Comments)
Cuck: INKELll it is ALWAYS ur failt.. Women are meean to you because you are Creepy entitled NAZi.. u just gottta rESPECk womenn..

Roastie: Tee hee.. my bf is a short nerd, you just gotta look harder
Male OP: Who is that 6 foot bodybuilder kissing you in your profile?
(Roastie blocks OP)

Our loneliness isn't a tragedy in the eyes of society, it's just expected. Men are supposed to compete, even in terms of genetics, and competition requires a loser. The problem is nobody asked us how we feel about that, I guess we're expected to just accept it and cooperate with societal standards anyway, to work for the happiness of others. I think the most realistic solution and probably the best way to help many of us would be through the legalization of euthanasia. Of course I don't think it will happen, that would mean less wageslaves.

I got banned for saying that insurance companies should pay for Trans-Attractive men's plastic surgeries the same way they pay for Trans-Gendered people's plastic surgeries and that doing that would drastically reduce the 18-35yr old male suicide rate. Got called an entitled misogynist for that comment...

a ugly man exist

foids: STOP YOU FUCKING ENTITLED CREEPY RACIST BIGOT

I got banned for saying that insurance companies should pay for Trans-Attractive men's plastic surgeries the same way they pay for Trans-Gendered people's plastic surgeries and that doing that would drastically reduce the 18-35yr old male suicide rate. Got called an entitled misogynist for that comment...
JFL, yeah that doesn't surprise me. People are really hostile towards helping men.

Lonely men deserve better.

JFL, yeah that doesn't surprise me. People are really hostile towards helping men.
Even the Alt Right are against it. Everything left of AnCapistan is Holodomor in the eyes of most WNs.

Our loneliness isn't a tragedy in the eyes of society, it's just expected. Men are supposed to compete, even in terms of genetics, and competition requires a loser. The problem is nobody asked us how we feel about that, I guess we're expected to just accept it and cooperate with societal standards anyway, to work for the happiness of others. I think the most realistic solution and probably the best way to help many of us would be through the legalization of euthanasia. Of course I don't think it will happen, that would mean less wageslaves.
I'm still autistic enough to believe in the meme of an incel rebellion. Although realistically it's probably just going to be divided up along racial lines as opposed to sex havers vs non sex havers