Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When a Korean foid sees a white man

Lol at that lip lick she did at the end. I can't even imagine having a female give a positive reaction towards me.

This is why guns should be legal in Asia

And it's not like the white guy is well above average or anything, she does that for every white guy.

You act like white men are the most desired men, look up interracial couples and you'll see why we are going for Asian women.

Freaking noodlewhores.

You act like white men are the most desired men, look up interracial couples and you'll see why we are going for Asian women.

This is a White man's world. The rest of us are just extras. Local wildlife, fauna and NPCs.

JFL at not being white.
Girls of every race thirst after white men.

This is a White man's world. The rest of us are just extras. Local wildlife, fauna and NPCs.
That's why every white girl hops on a black mans dick, before he even says hello.

That's it I'll move to Korea instead of Thailand once I get the money.

Good. The world is your oyster white man. Go and take your birth right.

lol at marriage stats. actually Six is right. cumskins only date asians cause of BBCs taking white girls. This forum still refuses to recognize JBB.

Blacks only take FAT white girls, not a big deal, of all the white female and black male couples only maybe 1% is with a non-fat white girl.

Just lol if you think you'll get laid in Korea. You have a bigger chance of getting laid in the west.

Geez .... a women will never look at me like that.

Blacks only take FAT white girls, not a big deal, of all the white female and black male couples only maybe 1% is with a non-fat white girl.

absolute cope.

I feel bad for hapa kids tbh

I'd make her go barefoot everywhere

Ok. If I ever go to Asia and manage to slay, I'll make sure not to knock one up.
Noodlewhores usually solve this by aborting their sons, and keep their daughters.

just be caucasian huh...

can´t wait to go to the Phillippines.

JBW JBW JBW theory confirmed for bazillionth time