Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When a foid says you have had too much surgery done on your face, Zac Efron needs to stop

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Warning: an evil foid narrates this video, but she knows what she is talking about regarding his jawline changing, if you plan on looksmaxxing don’t go this far.

If I looked like a young Zac Efron (2005 - 2008) I would have a body count of +1,000:

View: https://youtu.be/0kBGg63tiwA?feature=shared

“Gone too far.”

Maybe that is why young high school foids don’t want boys their age - the boy’s jawlines are weak, so only the genetically-gifted (having boyish-looks and a strong jawline) get picked for sex (I know, water).

Glad he ruined his face. He will probably overdose on meds due to the disappointment

Glad he ruined his face. He will probably overdose on meds due to the disappointment
That - and the “juice” will cause him to roid-out and attempt suicide.

I can not stress enough how much foids worship Zac Efron, he is an Aryan-looking low-fat muscular blue-eyed chad with huntER eyes - since 2005 I have had to hear and watch foids gush and cum in their panties ovER Zac Efron.

6.2 million views in 12 years!:

View: https://youtu.be/_XLt80dD5Bw?feature=shared

I'm sure he misses his high school musical days

I can not stress enough how much foids worship Zac Efron, he is an Aryan-looking low-fat muscular blue-eyed chad with huntER eyes - since 2005 I have had to hear and watch foids gush and cum in their panties ovER Zac Efron.

6.2 million views in 12 years!:

View: https://youtu.be/_XLt80dD5Bw?feature=shared

And that despite him being 5"8ft. Just shows that face trumps height (as long as you arent turbo manlet)

He went from Zac to whack.

I hate God for not making me the same species as Zac Efron, that is why I have chosen Mammon instead of God. I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin - if “God” had of blessed me with 3% of the attention from foids Zac Efron received - I wouldn’t want to open a sorority house door!

Maybe that is why young high school foids don’t want boys their age - the boy’s jawlines are weak, so only the genetically-gifted (having boyish-looks and a strong jawline) get picked for sex (I know, water).
They also have to be tall and handsome, money helps as well.

They also have to be tall and handsome, money helps as well.
“Money” for boys in high school is more about “having potential”, all the boys are living off of their parent’s money. Foids select mates in high school based off of genetics and social status.

My aunt told me that I can’t get a gf, because I have “nothing” to offER - so, I asked her, “what about in high school, I didn’t have anything to offer back then?” - my aunt couldn’t answER my question, because foids are shallow demons. I haven’t really talked to my aunt since that incident.

“Money” for boys in high school is more about “having potential”, all the boys are living off of their parent’s money. Foids select mates in high school based off of genetics and social status.

My aunt told me that I can’t get a gf, because I have “nothing” to offER - so, I asked her, “what about in high school, I didn’t have anything to offer back then?” - my aunt couldn’t answER my question, because foids are shallow demons. I haven’t really talked to my aunt since that incident.
You're better cutting off women out of your life they don't give you anything so don't give them attention back

Femoids absurd standards have forced the most attractive men in society to get surgery in order to compete for some 2/10 whale. Fucking rediculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back