Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wheat Waffles's latest video compares reactions to cold approaches by Sub 5 and Chad.

Wheat Waffles is a faggot and no better than a PUA
Many of you criticize Wheat Wafers, but in my opinion it is his channel that is promoting the Black Pill to the masses. I personally have already passed the black pill stage. Now I'm at the White Pill stage. This is essentially the philosophy of the Stoics. I understand my SMV perfectly. Therefore, if I get married, it will be so that my wife will give birth to children from me. I don't worry so much about love anymore.

the videos filmed from the POV of the cold approachers back to back is so clear, it merely proves the low IQ of those who deny it
your few years older than me i cant watch that without feeling like old reject. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Gen Z believes in stupid shit like 'rizz' but 'rizz' is just your bone structure and genetics JFL.
“Rizz” is just nigspeak for “game”

The most brutal thing in this video is that even chad gets rejected 80% of the times.

Based video. Zizou (the sub 5) must have a self-humiliation kink JFL.

Gen Z believes in stupid shit like 'rizz' but 'rizz' is just your bone structure and genetics JFL.
I am gen Z and I have no clue of what is "rizz"

cope just as safe as Russian's Sputnik 5? JFL

View attachment 1078712View attachment 1078713View attachment 1078714View attachment 1078715View attachment 1078716
You are fucked just like Russians every single mRNA vax contained nano tech that gives you cancer and myocarditis, clog your veins and arteries, also spike protein, lipid nanoparticles that edit your genes. You are no longer a humans but a transhumans owned by corporations.

bra its not the vaxx lol curries have bad habits and india is full of people with diseases like diabetes and heart problems
they love sweets that have like 100g sugar per piece :forcedsmile:
thats gonna clog your arteries and send you early grave

Seems like his hardest, most blackpilled video for a while. :blackpill:

Average to below average genetics in 2024 = it will take top 1% wealth or status to get any female interest.

Yup, that office meme is accurate. If you're attractive, you don' t really need any "game". Just be there and ask her some random thing.

(guy farts)

Her: "And that's when I knew it was love at first sight"

Meanwhile an ugly manlet can literally save her father from a housefire, and the only thing he can expect is "Hey you're cool. We can be friends... maybe."

As you can see the video in the OP is down but I saved it before and have attempted to share a copy here.

Zizourx couldn't take the blackpill so he had to strike the video :feelskek: :feelskek:

cope just as safe as Russian's Sputnik 5? JFL

View attachment 1078712View attachment 1078713View attachment 1078714View attachment 1078715View attachment 1078716
You are fucked just like Russians every single mRNA vax contained nano tech that gives you cancer and myocarditis, clog your veins and arteries, also spike protein, lipid nanoparticles that edit your genes. You are no longer a humans but a transhumans owned by corporations.
Don't bother arguing with that indian cunt. It's a waste of time.

Average to below average genetics in 2024 = it will take top 1% w
Taken down within 48 hrs. I lost interest in Wheat Waffles, but your thread piqued my interest. Damn,

As you can see the video in the OP is down but I saved it before and have attempted to share a copy here.

If soy waffles is truly as high iq as he boasts that he is, he would've uploaded his content on alt streaming sites like odysee, rumble, vimeo and daily motion.
JEWtube will censor and nuke your channel if you talk about stuff they don't like.
Other streaming sites are more laid back.

If soy waffles is truly as high iq as he boasts that he is, he would've uploaded his content on alt streaming sites like odysee, rumble, vimeo and daily motion.
JEWtube will censor and nuke your channel if you talk about stuff they don't like.
Other streaming sites are more laid back.
He wants a slice of the big mainstream pie, which is Youtube.
20k+ ratings sold, WW is a richcel now.
People usually rank him HTN by looks, but with his money and status he probably gets hit up by high tier beckies from time to time.

Thank god I downloaded it before that little bitch made his copyright strike.

Copyright claimed.

The most brutal thing in this video is that even chad gets rejected 80% of the times.
Thats why cold approaching in itself is retarded man if foids wants you they will come to you

Shit got copyright claimed, lmfao
The sub-5 is salty for being used as a demonstration. Maybe it really is his personality. :feelshaha:

Most will die thanks to the vax, and rest will be sterilized (also thx to the vax but of different kind like HPV) and mind controlled so they won't breed. They have already won it's just matter of time. Saudis and movies like CELL already are a teasing what will come to us with the next Plandemic X (just like Solar Eclipse X and X.com). X = cult of Osiris/Saturn/Satan/EL.

View attachment 1078705View attachment 1078708View attachment 1078710View attachment 1078711
Explain some more :ping:

Wheat Waffles is a grifter.

Explain some more :ping:
You should read/watch something about Project Bluebeam and Direct Energy Weapons (DEW)

Kissinger fake alien invastion bluebeam
Fake alien invasion bluebeam
Project Blue Beam 1994
DEW gear

Depending on their plan they may either launch everything at same time or Bluebeam/DEW instead the zombies or one after another with a delay. They are hard to predict and always change their plans depending on the circumstances. We can only guess, only one thing is true that they will create the NWO and total enslavement after their obliteration of gaza and creation of a 3rd temple, after their prophecy fulfills they are supposed to be owners of every single goyim on the planet.

Average to below average genetics in 2024 = it will take top 1% wealth or status to get any female interest.

Seems the video was struck down. Is there a copy somewhere?

Are you wheat waffle :feelssus:
No lol, his life is 5000x better than mine.
What was it about?
I mirrored the video bro, it's on post 61. When I said it was gone forever I was being sarcastic. People don't have the patience to scan a thread for 15 seconds before posting lol. Of course they could be trolling but I think most of the time it's legit.

Already deleted, guess it was too brutal for normies:worryfeels::feelsbadman:.

Brutal. It's such a perfect comparison, too, because the chad has no game at all. It's like Zizou got a brain transplant into a chad body.