Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wheat Waffles's latest video compares reactions to cold approaches by Sub 5 and Chad.

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★

Seems like his hardest, most blackpilled video for a while. :blackpill:

Average to below average genetics in 2024 = it will take top 1% wealth or status to get any female interest.

wheatwaffle's latest video

tsunami GIF

Gen Z believes in stupid shit like 'rizz' but 'rizz' is just your bone structure and genetics JFL.

An 8/10+ chad could walk up to your average woman, call her a slut, smack her ass and then her face, and he would still have more 'rizz' than an autistic sub3 well-versed in the art of charming banter, doesn't matter how many alpha male courses they take.

Will watching this video make me want to kill myself even more then current?

Remember when he bragged about his love life?

Wheat waffles makes me want to kill myself, so he's a must watch

Brutal. Theres no denying that its all about looks.

wheatwaffle's latest video

tsunami GIF
It's good he uploads this stuff. It just gives us more evidence not to bother and introduces more men to the bp.

say what you will about Wheat Waffles-- this one is a blackpilled banger absolutely deserves to be stickied for a week

An 8/10+ chad could walk up to your average woman, call her a slut, smack her ass and then her face, and he would still have more 'rizz' than an autistic sub3 well-versed in the art of charming banter, doesn't matter how many alpha male courses they take.

WW is so trash there are better BP content creators videos

That faggot is still active? I had forgotten about him

true, but this video in particular is special
he came with nothing new things were obviously that the ugly guy will get a harsh treatment will good looking one better

he came with nothing new things were obviously that the ugly guy will get a harsh treatment will good looking one better
Some people are so bluepilled they need to see it for themselves. Yes, to us this video contained "no new things" but if normies or incels-in-denial come across this video, it might make them think

"chad just have a good rizz you inkwell":foidSoy:

Some people are so bluepilled they need to see it for themselves. Yes, to us this video contained "no new things" but if normies or incels-in-denial come across this video, it might make them think
the videos filmed from the POV of the cold approachers back to back is so clear, it merely proves the low IQ of those who deny it

Those 2 roasties in the left clip deserve to be mutilated

In rimworld

Gen Z believes in stupid shit like 'rizz' but 'rizz' is just your bone structure and genetics JFL.
I think in few years this will be mainstream accepted and most of “game” copers will be viewed as retards. Next gen will be blackpilled to the core

dinzul the chad mogger vs zizourx the manlet subhuman

It's good he uploads this stuff. It just gives us more evidence not to bother and introduces more men to the bp.
No I don't want blackpill to go mainstream. That happened in South Korea look at their birth rates. I want normies to be dumb and bluepilled so that I can also exploit them more.

No I don't want blackpill to go mainstream. That happened in South Korea look at their birth rates. I want normies to be dumb and bluepilled.
We are in the last years of the homo sapiens since Jews are going to kill 80-95% of us and turn rest into cyborgs that have no free will so it doesn't fucking matter anymore if everyone gets blackpilled or not you will not breed we have maybe a 6-10 years left.And that tech is inside already of every vaxxer and jews are working on food and milk that would contain that nano tech vax. Say good bye to your humanity and your free will. That's what normies get as a reward for worshiping Satan (Baal), Moloch and Ishtar.
Firefox mSON21ygnI

Last edited:
We are in the last years of the homo sapiens since Jews are going to kill 80-95% of us
No, Jews will only kill only whites. Jews are ok with Asians.

Last edited:
Wheat Waffles is a faggot and no better than a PUA
Right, all of his videos are just face rating advertisements. Incels TV / Rehab Room is the only genuine channel that does not sell anything.

No, Jews will only kill whites. Jews are ok with Asians.
Nope plan is to depopulate every single race till there will be just 500 mil of Asians and 500 mil of other races (probably whites will already be mostly gone or race mixed like Coudenhove-Kalergi wanted). Satan worshipping Askenazi jews doesn't really care about common jews they are just using them as a means to control and depopulate the world they need masses of kikes to protect themselves from whites that could wake up for the last time and make holocaust actual real this time (in Minecraft)

Nope plan is to depopulate every single race till there will be just 500 mil of Asians and 500 mil of other races (probably whites will already be mostly gone or race mixed like Coudenhove-Kalergi wanted).
As if Indian and sandniggers will stop breeding :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: , in their dreams.

As if Indian and sandniggers will stop breeding :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: , in their dreams.
Most will die thanks to the vax, and rest will be sterilized (also thx to the vax but of different kind like HPV) and mind controlled so they won't breed. They have already won it's just matter of time. Saudis and movies like CELL already are a teasing what will come to us with the next Plandemic X (just like Solar Eclipse X and X.com). X = cult of Osiris/Saturn/Satan/EL.

Day of reckoning saudi arabia zombie apocalypse
X musk osiris
Wtc osiris
Albert Pike freemason all seeing eye osiris sun jupiter satan

Most will die thanks to the vax
That why Indian don't trust vaccines of other countries, we have developed safer, superior and effective vaccines by our own developed by Hindus.

Why all those sub5 are all looksmin as fuck

That why Indian don't trust vaccines of other countries, we have developed safer, superior and effective vaccines by our own developed by Hindus.
cope just as safe as Russian's Sputnik 5? JFL

Firefox LYLx6IMsVf
Firefox qNdjiIdj7A
Firefox ICX9aXO8Gh
Firefox eGJlpqla6u
Firefox LedsQRT4UD

You are fucked just like Russians every single mRNA vax contained nano tech that gives you cancer and myocarditis, clog your veins and arteries, also spike protein, lipid nanoparticles that edit your genes. You are no longer a humans but a transhumans owned by corporations.

View attachment 1078712View attachment 1078713View attachment 1078714View attachment 1078715View attachment 1078716
You are fucked just like Russians every single mRNA vax contained nano tech that gives you cancer and myocarditis, clog your veins and arteries, also spike protein, lipid nanoparticles that edit your genes. You are no longer a humans but a transhumans owned by corporations.
Heart Attacks in India are because of our shit diet not because of vaccines, these cases were present even before pandemic look at this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/indiadiscussion/comments/1axowme/percentage_of_fat_men_in_each_state_bmi_25/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/1ax4mjv/percentage_of_fat_women_in_each_state_of_india/

View attachment 1078712View attachment 1078713View attachment 1078714View attachment 1078715View attachment 1078716
Also India smoke and drink adulterated alcohol, that too played a effect in this.

The jews are with India

It's over for you either way :smonk: you should kidnap some fat foid (she can't escape if she is that fat) throw her into the dungeon and force her to lose weight and get a foid that way (in Second Life)

Seems like his hardest, most blackpilled video for a while. :blackpill:

Average to below average genetics in 2024 = it will take top 1% wealth or status to get any female interest.

Good post bro .
This videos are lifefuel for autistic to understand better social behaviour and body language

Yeah but look at the work , this video didn't make itself.
The graphic, the Tiktok that he chose , how he explained it . He did a god job

more brutal than a holocaust movie

good stuff, but he's a grifter which i dont like. also i feel he thinks face > height, ignoring that say in that video the chad was clearly well over 6ft and most of the girls he approached were dwarfs.

every generation prior had their variants, norwoodlenials called it "game"

Wheatnigger is for guys, who are new to the black pill.
I´ve been in this shit since 2021 and don´t watch guys like that anymore