Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wheat waffles video on how female promiscuity corrodes society

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Actually good video from Mr. Waffler, the whole video wasn't unnecesarily long like he usually does and was very well articulated about things even I couldn't foresee myself. If you're not doing anything else at the moment you can go for 1.75x speed, but since I was browsing twitter and using my 25kg hand gripper at the same time I went for 1.50x playback speed

View: https://youtu.be/ik1z6pvrYqU&t=415s

Did not watch, it's not breaking news to anyone here how and why this happens with foids increasingly deserting a significant percentage of men and degrading society through removing all form of stable monogamous relationships and traditional family. :feelsjuice:

dont worry, liberals dont reproduce :feelsthink:

not going to watch a video made by a normie

Actually good video from Mr. Waffler, the whole video wasn't unnecesarily long like he usually does and was very well articulated about things even I couldn't foresee myself. If you're not doing anything else at the moment you can go for 1.75x speed, but since I was browsing twitter and using my 25kg hand gripper at the same time I went for 1.50x playback speed

View: https://youtu.be/ik1z6pvrYqU&t=415s

cool, a lot of blackpilled guys in the comment section

Jack Dawson Rose GIF by Titanic

Tails latest 3 videos mog all of wheat waffles career

I don’t care about society. I just want to punish sexhavers

Brutal. Why'd I have to be born now :cryfeels:
dont worry, liberals dont reproduce :feelsthink:
The kids living in the second generation after Zoomers will get to live in a society where only conservatives have reproduced. Unfortunately, us Zoomers miss out...

the issue is this gay nigger modern world that revolves around money instead of our actual human needs

Kind of a water is wet video for us incels here.

It is a good video, i enjoyed viewing it