Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wheat Waffles' SMV calculator thread

Wheat waffles is a normie cuck fag that needs to get his face kicked in (in Hell Let Loose)

a ricecel but didn’t make a spreadsheet for this?

7/10 to a ricel

I’m a 3/10 then

can somebody just post the formula? I don't wanna watch the whole video

I got almost 6 but I think it's inaccurate

3.69 but I am white and in college:soy: so it’s 4.69

can somebody just post the formula? I don't wanna watch the whole video

Formula: [The Weighted formula is based on the percentile statistics from your locale compared to what is presented in his video]
Screenshot 36

FIRST: Rate your face 1-8.

Scores attributed to your ranking in percentiles.
Screenshot 37

Height
Screenshot 38

Body
Screenshot 39

Income
Screenshot 40

Penis Length
Screenshot 41

IQ
Screenshot 42

An 8/8 is a perfect score

*According to WheatWaffles*

SMV ratings do not reflect romantic success, you can't get a girl to fuck you because you're 6'1 or because you have 30k in the bank or because you have a high IQ.

You can't cash that shit in for pussy.

W.W. is profiting because he is a manosphere pioneer, not because he makes good logical points, this is uncharted territory with no competition. His content is annoying.

Last edited:
I’ll check in this later

Apparently my SMV is 6.6/8 [82%]

Lean, High IQ, Big Peener, Good Net Worth, a little above average height,
doesn't mean anything when the face isn't attractive.

SMV ratings do not reflect romantic success, you can't get a girl to fuck you because you're 6'1 or because you have 30k in the bank or because you have a high IQ.

You can't cash that shit in for pussy.

W.W. is profiting because he is a manosphere pioneer, not because he makes good logical points, this is uncharted territory with no competition. His content is annoying.
well yeah, the face is like a level lock in a game. Want to access the next area?(next "part" of the dating world) you need to be a higher level first(face needs higher rating.). and then once you enter that level (part) the rest of the stuff starts to be important. Wanna defeat that stronger enemy?(better looking women out of your dating class) you need better gear first.(height, muscles, whatever)
this is my theory on face vs whatever.

female SMV calculator: ♾️

Wheat Waffles content is getting worse and contradictory. SMV points don't really matter in the end, what matters is being chad, average or sub-average, and you can easily grade yourself based on how foids treat you. Chads get women easily, average guys struggle a lot and are mostly tolerated by women, and sub-average guys are despised. He said something to this effect in a past video.

Wheat Waffles content is getting worse and contradictory. SMV points don't really matter in the end, what matters is being chad, average or sub-average, and you can easily grade yourself based on how foids treat you. Chads get women easily, average guys struggle a lot and are mostly tolerated by women, and sub-average guys are despised. He said something to this effect in a past video.

Formula: [The Weighted formula is based on the percentile statistics from your locale compared to what is presented in his video]
View attachment 673034

FIRST: Rate your face 1-8.

Scores attributed to your ranking in percentiles.
View attachment 673035

Height
View attachment 673036

Body
View attachment 673037

Income
View attachment 673038

Penis Length
View attachment 673040

IQ
View attachment 673041

An 8/8 is a perfect score

*According to WheatWaffles*
4/10
4? (I don't understand the bodyfat one)
1 (lol)
7-8(??? don't see how dick size even affects smv)
7(even less see how THIS affects smv. maybe negatively, outside of the main 69% (standard deviation).)
so how do I calculate this

4/10
4? (I don't understand the bodyfat one)
1 (lol)
7-8(??? don't see how dick size even affects smv)
7(even less see how THIS affects smv. maybe negatively, outside of the main 69% (standard deviation).)
so how do I calculate this

3.2 (equivalent of your 4/10, because 8 is the max) + 6.5 + 4 + 1 + 7.5 + 7 = 29.2
29.2/48 = 4.8666
4.8666/8 = 0.608

Your score is 5/8 or 61%

Last edited:
what would it be if not accounting dick and IQ. how much do they count for?
3.2 + 6.5 + 4 + 1 = 14.7
14.7 / 32 = 0.459%
8 * 0.459 = 3.67

Your new score is 3.67/8 or 46%

Dick and IQ accounted for 33% of the final score.

btw this calculator is retarded dude is including IQ in SMV jfl

+ his penis size scores are pure cope it should be at least 1-2 inches higher in every category.
he acting like 6 inch is a big desirable penis lmao

this is made for his autistic audience to cope
I think average is 6 right? Desireable would be at least 7 or 8.