Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Wheat waffles debate with 'american high school jock' in 3 hours

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I already wrote about this specimen 2 weeks ago but only thing I got was brutal noreply:whitepill:

Wheat waffles will do live debate with CEO of testestorone today in less than 3 hours.

You probably don't know who the kid is so heres a quick recap
• either 17 or 18 as of time I'm writing this
• 5"11
• clean blonde hair
• mogger jawline
• hunter-gatherer skull type
• claims that he was sexually active since 14 y.o.
• completely denounces :blackpill: says it's only meant for nerd betas, just go to the gym bro:feelsohh::feelsBox::chad:
• IQ below room temperature, he has about as much awareness as the stacy in my school that go her rich dad to pay for everything and wondered why so few people are equesterians
• Overall embodiment of 'american high school bully in 90s movie'

Here's the quick sneak peek of him expressing his thoughts about :blackpill:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?t=1083&v=8_Ta_2Mg-SQ&feature=youtu.be

This might be the stream that pushes blackpill in the normie consciuosness:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Did he say jeff besoz is 8/10? what a dumb retard this debate will be shit

he thinks he's tough wait until 10 I.N.C.E.L. enforcers show up at his door and use their gripmaxxing skills to wring his neck and ship him off to afghanistan to be a sex slave to some oldfuck gay taliban members

Only sycophants and retards care about this shit. All niche internet microcelebrities are destined for eternal damnation

Only sycophants and retards care about this shit. All niche internet microcelebrities are destined for eternal damnation and suffering
No one cares or knows who he is, but he is the textbook example of how chads can get access to most women without any emotional inteligence or other :bluepill: points. He will serve for our purpose to push blackpill since he will lose the debate first because his points will be classic :redpill: self-parody and second because he doesn't have the inteligence and rambling skills to weasel his way out like previous PUAs that WW invited did

No one cares or knows who he is, but he is the textbook example of how chads can get access to most women without any emotional inteligence or other :bluepill: points. He will serve for our purpose to push blackpill since he will lose the debate both because his points will be classic :redpill: but he doesn't have the inteligence and rambling skills to weasel his way out like previous PUA s WW invited
The dude is literally some random fucking con artist, in the description of that video he has tons of links to his bro science guides on how to triple your testosterone and become an alpha male that you pay him money for. No reasonable person would ever take him seriously in the first place so a "debate" between him and some literally who "blackpill youtuber" would be about as interesting and intellectually stimulating as two monkeys flinging shit at each other

Lol, Jeff Bezos is nowhere near 8
This guy is just delusional Jeff bezos is short and bald as well he is maximum 3/10

Coming from someone who has never been a 3 in his life
It dumbfounds me how so many people that spread the "blackpill" (imo you can't really be blackpilled if you're constantly having sex/having fun etc--I could explain why but I dont feel like it) are easily normie tier+. A normie will never experience what an incel does, same way normie will never experience a Chad life.

It dumbfounds me how so many people that spread the "blackpill" (imo you can't really be blackpilled if you're constantly having sex/having fun etc--I could explain why but I dont feel like it) are easily normie tier+. A normie will never experience what an incel does, same way normie will never experience a Chad life.
I msan, blackpill and incel aren't the exact same thing

You can be blackpilled while being a chad, but it's rare since they have good lives

I msan, blackpill and incel aren't the exact same thing
they're not but if ur always succeeding in the dating market, its difficult to be blackpilled regardless. You'd have some sort of bias. Same way a study was done and a rich person won't acknowledge the advantages they have saying its all their work. I need to word it better but do you kinda get what I mean?

they're not but if ur always succeeding in the dating market, its difficult to be blackpilled regardless. You'd have some sort of bias. Same way a study was done and a rich person won't acknowledge the advantages they have saying its all their work. I need to word it better but do you kinda get what I mean?
I know what you mean

Why would you be interested in watching this shit? It will be a circular argument and there will be a "we agree to disagree" let's be delusional for a second and think chad will reconsider his argument... why would that be interestng to watch? he would fuck stacy regardless of his views

somebody give cliffnotes im not watching all that bullshit

I already wrote about this specimen 2 weeks ago but only thing I got was brutal noreply:whitepill:

Wheat waffles will do live debate with CEO of testestorone today in less than 3 hours.

• 5"11
• clean blonde hair
• mogger jawline
• completely denounces :blackpill: says it's only meant for nerd betas, just go to the gym bro:feelsohh::feelsBox::chad:
• IQ below room temperature, he has about as much awareness as the stacy in my school that go her rich dad to pay for everything and wondered why so few people are equesterians

This might be the stream that pushes blackpill in the normie consciuosness:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Ayo it's starting now, what's ur discord? We can watch it together.

• 5"11
• clean blonde hair
• mogger jawline

He's in his 20s, and he geomaxxxed to Thailand

he thinks he's tough wait until 10 I.N.C.E.L. enforcers show up at his door and use their gripmaxxing skills to wring his neck and ship him off to afghanistan to be a sex slave to some oldfuck gay taliban members
@GripMaxxing thoughts?

oh he's not a user anymore

Jfl you can tell he tries so hard to come off like his opinions and thoughts are deeply altruistic and original when it just comes off as braindead normie advice.

Why would you be interested in watching this shit? It will be a circular argument and there will be a "we agree to disagree"
You just summed up what waffles "debate "streams in less than 25 words.

@GripMaxxing thoughts?

oh he's not a user anymore
He got perma for being too much of a faggot, ngl kinda miss him and I loved his videos when he went to the forest to practice archery on some of the users pfp (including mine hahaha)

Why would you be interested in watching this shit? It will be a circular argument and there will be a "we agree to disagree" let's be delusional for a second and think chad will reconsider his argument... why would that be interestng to watch? he would fuck stacy regardless of his views
would you rather like debate streams where wheat waffles calls redpill copers dumb faggot copers

would you rather like debate streams where wheat waffles calls redpill copers dumb faggot copers
I would just not watch him tbh, the only streamer i ever enjoyed watching was FACEandLMS. the possibility of him being a fakecel is high sure, but at least he was incredible as a content creator and BP representative.

There were chads on his stream who proved the Blackpill, why watch something that has already be done before with a coper instead? Also done by a much worse representative of BP(WheatWaffles), i liked him before but he's too fucking normie and appeals to normie audiences. To watch bad blackpilled content i think it's better to not watch it.

He got perma for being too much of a faggot, ngl kinda miss him and I loved his videos when he went to the forest to practice archery on some of the users pfp (including mine hahaha)
He was one of my favorite users. He did a vocaroo of singing "call me maybe" and also a video where he reviewed several brands of soy drinks. Really funny

He was one of my favorite users. He did a vocaroo of singing "call me maybe" and also a video where he reviewed several brands of soy drinks. Really funny
I remember the soy drinks review, awesome user a shame he got perma'd.

I'm watching it now, this dude is as delusional a redpiller as they come. Born with blonde chadlite genetics and thinks he's an example of improvement lol stupid faggot. God i hate these fucking normies

Wheat Waffles is another redpill grifter that is why it should receive no attention here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back