Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your worst experience with being socially disapproved off or social excluded?

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
I struggle with social disapproval quite a lot I remember how these people I was in a group chat with would often talk to
Me like I had done wrong due to my social incompetence. Was I wrong or where they do wrong for being abit intolerant and only wanting to hear opinions similar to their own opinions. On some occasions I’d be removed from the group chat I was in because they’d get annoyed at me so easily when I literally did not want to annoy anyone.

Another example of the social disapproval i would struggle with would be a time some guy messaged me saying I had intentions I did not have for the jokes I made I felt insulted by his message because it was based on his belief in a lie about me while the message was also a form of him warning me about being in a position where he could potentially socially exclude me from the social group for the jokes I create. he did not socially exclude me for the jokes I created I just don’t like it when people talk down on me like they’re above me and they can get rid of me.

Some social groups would rather take the side of a liar than the side of someone who tells the truth. I was being told I should apologise for the joke I created yet no one in the social group was calling the guy out for doing wrong when he said I had intentions I did not have. Social groups are full of double standards they’ll talk to some people in the group like they’ve done wrong for their social
Incompetence yet they won’t call people out for doing wrong when it’s the dominant guy in the social group that belittles people and talk to people like they’re better than them.

i avoid social interactions

getting shit on for sending offense WhatsApp stickers, even though no one cared when other normies did it

I struggle with social disapproval quite a lot I remember how these people I was in a group chat with would often talk to
Me like I had done wrong due to my social incompetence. Was I wrong or where they do wrong for being abit intolerant and only wanting to hear opinions similar to their own opinions. On some occasions I’d be removed from the group chat I was in because they’d get annoyed at me so easily when I literally did not want to annoy anyone.

Another example of the social disapproval i would struggle with would be a time some guy messaged me saying I had intentions I did not have for the jokes I made I felt insulted by his message because it was based on his belief in a lie about me while the message was also a form of him warning me about being in a position where he could potentially socially exclude me from the social group for the jokes I create. he did not socially exclude me for the jokes I created I just don’t like it when people talk down on me like they’re above me and they can get rid of me.

Some social groups would rather take the side of a liar than the side of someone who tells the truth. I was being told I should apologise for the joke I created yet no one in the social group was calling the guy out for doing wrong when he said I had intentions I did not have. Social groups are full of double standards they’ll talk to some people in the group like they’ve done wrong for their social
Incompetence yet they won’t call people out for doing wrong when it’s the dominant guy in the social group that belittles people and talk to people like they’re better than them.
They are so close minded its absurd