Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your package size? (Poll)

Bone pressed pp size.

• 4inch and below

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • 5 inches

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • 5.5 inches

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • 6 inches

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • 6.5 inches

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • 7 inches and above

Votes: 22 25.9%

• Total voters
I'm a skinny fat fuck.

4.7inch non bone pressed
solid 6 inches bone pressed

I have to lose at least 20+ lbs to get to 5.5inch non bone pressed.

I am a Professor in Blackpillosophy you retard.

And yeah, you were right on you momma though, yo momma so fat I had to call our Special agent force @PLA1092 to find the latitude and longitude of your momma’s asshole. After I had done my job of cucking your dad, our own militarycel @Crestfallen95 had to launch a Missile from Greece right up on yo momma ass and of course she had to be Copium overdosed with Xanax ozetron 20mg by @Sneir (in a video game)

You :feelsclown:talk more and soon you will get kidnapped by @yez and taken to a deathnic shithole in Iran with @Shahist Persian and then transported to Pakistan with @Lonely_2 where you will meet another undiscovered strange landwhale found in chadstralia by @ilieknothing and get eaten by it as you suck the bbc of @Ika-Sama and @Zhou Chang-Xing .Then @Copexodius Maximus brings his Jewish army right up yo ass as I preach Blackpillosophy to all dick-suckers and then you’ll have to be taken to the fire hell with @Incelius Savage and of course all of this will be watched by our oldcel @Inceldom Victim and @CurryLMAO uses his curry superpower to kill you (IN GTA OF COURSE)

You might claim yourself as a ‘new sherif in town’ greycel :feelskek: but nigga we the kings rule the world here:feelzez:

-Yours sincerely
The Professor :feelsYall:
:feelsaww:

Time to see a news article about this poll.

I am a Professor in Blackpillosophy you retard.

And yeah, you were right on you momma though, yo momma so fat I had to call our Special agent force @PLA1092 to find the latitude and longitude of your momma’s asshole. After I had done my job of cucking your dad, our own militarycel @Crestfallen95 had to launch a Missile from Greece right up on yo momma ass and of course she had to be Copium overdosed with Xanax ozetron 20mg by @Sneir (in a video game)

You :feelsclown:talk more and soon you will get kidnapped by @yez and taken to a deathnic shithole in Iran with @Shahist Persian and then transported to Pakistan with @Lonely_2 where you will meet another undiscovered strange landwhale found in chadstralia by @ilieknothing and get eaten by it as you suck the bbc of @Ika-Sama and @Zhou Chang-Xing .Then @Copexodius Maximus brings his Jewish army right up yo ass as I preach Blackpillosophy to all dick-suckers and then you’ll have to be taken to the fire hell with @Incelius Savage and of course all of this will be watched by our oldcel @Inceldom Victim and @CurryLMAO uses his curry superpower to kill you (IN GTA OF COURSE)

You might claim yourself as a ‘new sherif in town’ greycel :feelskek: but nigga we the kings rule the world here:feelzez:

-Yours sincerely
The Professor :feelsYall:
Robert Redford Nod GIF

5.5 inches average size