Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your outlook for the month of March, brocels?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
It’s over. Prices are increasing everywhere, gas is $5.34 a gallon, the American southern border is totally open, a nasty kike named Zelenskyy has the American treasury by the throat, and the media has turned everyone against one another.

Zelensky sucks congress cocks daily (literally)

maybe i will get some kfc tendies this month instead of mcdonalds tendies

Hooray! Execute yourself, imperialistic pig

maybe i will get some kfc tendies this month instead of mcdonalds tendies
Kek. Growing up in the Midwest means you’ll either join the military, or get a job at KFC.

Russia will capture Bakhmut, Ukrainians will pull back, Russia will try to launch further offensive and get caught in another meat grinder battle of attrition for another shithole village with like 300 people with it continuing until April. Economy will grow even more incredibly shitty than it already is long past March and no one will do anything but keep paying the prices and shelling out profits to kikes unless it somehow literally all implodes. :lul:

Kek. Growing up in the Midwest means you’ll either join the military, or get a job at KFC.
stupid office job whith the same wage as a wageslave at mcdonalds, will soon have mental breakdown at work because nobody likes me there and is ignoring me after a year

The JewLB - Major League Baseball starts its season on the 30th. I hate the introduction of a pitching clock, Jews ruin everything.

Special place in hell for Baby Boomers - how could they do this to their sons, and daughters?

There is no way Ukraine can defeat Russia.

idk get high waste away

Another month in hell

ww3, no pussy for me

Greedy Jews will get richer and even if the economy collapses it means they will even it more richer

Rotting in my apartment playing vidya and lifting weights.

Waiting for the weather to warm up so I can rot outside more.