Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your opinion on the similiar threads feature?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I like it tbh, I've never minded necroposting tbh, a good thread shoud never be forgotten and this has introduced to threads i'd miss as well

Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Its a feature which makes me paranoid because I dont know if the people that necrobumped got warned.

G

Guest2

I think it's ok.

Deleted member 14577

Deleted member 14577

-
I think it's good, I ran into a bunch of interesting threads because of it. Just gotta look at those dates to not necropost ngl.
Its a feature which makes me paranoid because I dont know if the people that necrobumped got warned.
I think that only the 1st user that necrobumps gets warned.

Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I think it's good, I ran into a bunch of interesting threads because of it. Just gotta look at those dates to not necropost ngl.

I think that only the 1st user that necrobumps gets warned.
Exactly, so how far can a thread go back without it to be considered necrobumping? I want to answer a few but its risky.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Exactly, so how far can a thread go back without it to be considered necrobumping? I want to answer a few but its risky.
good question tbh
@SergeantIncel

Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
some threads are better left dead

Deleted member 14577

Deleted member 14577

-
If I'm not mistaken, it's necropost if the last response on the thread is more than 30 days old. Although rules say "arbitrary necropost" so I guess it can be ok in some cases. Best ask a mod or something nglngl I'm just a random dumb-ass.

G

Guest2

It's about 1 month. It says in the rules...
If I'm not mistaken, it's necropost if the last response on the thread is more than 30 days old. Although rules say "arbitrary necropost" so I guess it can be ok in some cases. Best ask a mod or something nglngl I'm just a random dumb-ass.
Arbitrary rule is just there so if it's a theme that has just become relevant, for example an update on the topic, comes up but doesn't warrant a thread.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-