Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion whats your opinion on the phrase ok boomer?

Those memes weren’t about actual boomers, just some 30 year old who drinks soda and likes 90s videogames

and doomer was a depressed person he wasn’t a generation
Yeah
meanings get distorted

Assuming that a numale's opinion matters gotta be the greatest cope.

Boomers led good life. They had some semblance of order and they find the current degeneracy unpalatable - and all gen z gotta say is 'ok boomer?'

The powers that be are having the last laugh.

Assuming that a numale's opinion matters gotta be the greatest cope.

Boomers led good life. They had some semblance of order and they find the current degeneracy unpalatable - and all gen z gotta say is 'ok boomer?'

The powers that be are having the last laugh.
Generation X are lucky they don’t get hassled by anyone

Again normie faggots stealing the memes from hacker known as 4chin, this picture and phrase was used for at least 1-2 years before this shit.
12b

An actual good 4chan meme which was hijacked by normies, who are, ironically, as naive and get as triggered as the boomers they talk about.
Unoriginal and repetitive twitter garbage
This too.

An actual good 4chan meme which was hijacked by normies, who are, ironically, as naive and get as triggered as the boomers they talk about.

This too.
I think the 4chan meme was just some 30 year old who drinks soda and plays 90s videogames and likes hard rock music

I think the 4chan meme was just some 30 year old who drinks soda and plays 90s videogames and likes hard rock music
I saw people using the meme to refer to literal boomers, too.

everyone uses that phrase now.

Only cucks and leftist uses this shit as a ''meme''. They use it when somebody want to address something what is about 5 years in the past.

Only cucks and leftist uses this shit as a ''meme''. They use it when somebody want to address something what is about 5 years in the past.
and now if you criticize anything about modern society, they call you a boomer. i personally don't think boomers are that bad honestly

Appropriated by commies and other left wing scum

and now if you criticize anything about modern society, they call you a boomer.

Indeed, it does not make any sense at all. You cannot talk about anything anymore without somebody come along with that useless phrase.

i personally don't think boomers are that bad honestly

Only people who uses this phrase and are serious about that, most likely cucks and leftist are the problem once again. They are afraid of addressing the problem or talking about something what is in the past.

Indeed, it does not make any sense at all. You cannot talk about anything anymore without somebody come along with that useless phrase.

Only people who uses this phrase and are serious about that, most likely cucks and leftist are the problem once again. They are afraid of addressing the problem or talking about something what is in the past.
i find it funny how young people get mad at us for calling them snowflakes yet they get extremely offended if we criticize anything about millennials.