Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion whats your opinion on the phrase ok boomer?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
everyone uses that phrase now.

I think it's dumb as fuck. Dumb fucks use it for every little thing and don't even know what it means sometimes.

I think it's dumb as fuck. Dumb fucks use it for every little thing and don't even know what it means sometimes.
i think people use it because they cannot find a way to use a good argument.

i think people use it because they cannot find a way to use a good argument.
Exactly. Plus most people I've seen use it are faggots, trans, or cucks.

@FrustratedWhiteMale what he does he think of it

Is this some Twitter thing i’m not up to date about?

normies ruined it

while zoomers are hating on boomers all day, in a few decades, the future generation will treat zoomers the way we treat boomers. people will blame millennials and zoomers for something. i bet the lost generation was blamed for the great depression.

most people who say they hate boomers don't actually hate them because of the economy. most people who whine about boomers couldn't care less about the economy. they hate on boomers because they need to find someone to hate on to feel better about themselves, so they pick boomers because baby boomers are an easy target. this is why IT complain about us.

people didn't hate boomers so much until the early 2010s or something.

It was always cringeworthy. Now, even more.

It was always cringeworthy. Now, even more.
now it's becoming trendy and "cool" to hate boomers. if you look at the history of the internet, there's always that one group that everyone online hates on. i remember 10 years ago, emo kids, scene kids, justin bieber fans, etc. were the outcasts of the internet. in the mid-2010s (2015/2016), everyone online was hating on people who wear fedora hats, people with neckbeards, people who were born in the wrong era, etc. for the past several years, people online have been hating on nice guys. in this time period, everyone online hates on nice guys, incels, and baby boomers.

Depends on how it's used. If it's used on someone that shames you for using a computer, that's fine. If it's just being used when you know your wrong its stupid

I've hardly ever heard people use it and even then it was as a joke.

Depends on how it's used. If it's used on someone that shames you for using a computer, that's fine. If it's just being used when you know your wrong its stupid
people don't get mad if you use a computer. nobody says you shouldn't use internet, they're saying you shouldn't be addicted. it's simple

It was literally just "okay buddy retard" but for old people. Now everyone took to either mean "this person is literally older than me" or just another dumbass way for (I fuckin hate this word when it comes to memes) "normies" to avoid disagreements

Boomers really can't take a joke. They have no problem complaining about millenials but throw a fit when someone literally just says "ok boomer"

people don't get mad if you use a computer. nobody says you shouldn't use internet, they're saying you shouldn't be addicted. it's simple
Understood. But there are some people (Very few but still there) that dislike technology In general

I've been using the phrase for quite a while now, before it blew up, and it is past it's prime. It's not funny, nor can I use it when it's been co-opted by twitter soyboys and some of my retarded peers who claim to care about politics but cannot even name 2 Supreme Court Justices.

I agree with the sentiments behind the phrase, don't get me wrong, but it's been beaten to death already.

It's trash.

You'll only see low IQ normgroids use it anyways.

Go ahead normtards and expose yourself so we can all see where you actually stand.

Boomers vs. Zoomers vs. etc used to be good natured ball busting. But now one person got legitimately angry. And instead of saying "Hey it's just a stupid Internet thing you can make fun of young people too" they said "Let's do this even more because it makes someone legitimately angry." Now it's not fun anymore.

Boomers really can't take a joke. They have no problem complaining about millenials but throw a fit when someone literally just says "ok boomer"
millennials whine about boomers but get mad when people criticize millennials. also, i never see boomers complain about millennials. boomers don't often do that. most people who hate on millennials are millennials themselves. i've seen it. also, most journalists who criticize millennials are probably old millennials or generation X, and they write those articles because it offends people.

also, i bet most boomers never heard the phrase "ok boomer". most people in their 60s don't pay attention to modern slang words. one boomers complaining about the phrase "ok boomer" doesn't mean all boomers complain about it
Understood. But there are some people (Very few but still there) that dislike technology In general
i don't blame them. people on social media have made me a depressed angry guy

Nothing tbh ngl

Normies ruined it.
I used to use it because boomers ruined our economy and our demographics.
Normies use it because they view boomers as racist and homophobic, so they are just being soy as usual

Annoying normie garbage that they throw out when they hear something they don't want to hear.

while zoomers are hating on boomers all day, in a few decades, the future generation will treat zoomers the way we treat boomers. people will blame millennials and zoomers for something. i bet the lost generation was blamed for the great depression.

most people who say they hate boomers don't actually hate them because of the economy. most people who whine about boomers couldn't care less about the economy. they hate on boomers because they need to find someone to hate on to feel better about themselves, so they pick boomers because baby boomers are an easy target. this is why IT complain about us.

people didn't hate boomers so much until the early 2010s or something.
Boomer internet defence force going hard in this thread
normies ruined it

Tbh i hate my own generation even more.

It’s fine if it’s used against an actual boomer who is saying stupid boomer shit.

But no doubt retard normies will be using it totally out of context against anyone for any reason.

I don't like it, usually it is stupid people saying it.

Normies ruined it.
I used to use it because boomers ruined our economy and our demographics.
Normies use it because they view boomers as racist and homophobic, so they are just being soy as usual

It’s cringe that some politician in NZ or whatever said it

Based
Boomers deserve gas

This new generation is horrible, especially teen girls

I'm born in wrong century.

Forced normie meme, it's on par with things like "yikes" and "big oof". I interpreted the whole thing as zoomers deciding that their interests and boomer interests are mutually exclusive so by saying "Ok, boomer" they are disregarding whatever the boomer in question has to say because they don't see a point in arguing with an opponent.

It's ok, boomer.

Unoriginal and repetitive twitter garbage

Boomer internet defence force going hard in this thread
Boomers aren’t as bad as people say they are. The lost generation did much worse

I hate anything that scumbag normies use

But its a good counterpoint to anything a boomer says, admittedly

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
wE sUrE sHoWeD tHoSe OlD cReEpS

Normies got to it, that means it's over, always.
Boomers, zoomers, and doomers were all funny 4+ months ago.

Don't really care, buddy boyos

Normies got to it, that means it's over, always.
Boomers, zoomers, and doomers were all funny 4+ months ago.
Those memes weren’t about actual boomers, just some 30 year old who drinks soda and likes 90s videogames

and doomer was a depressed person he wasn’t a generation