Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your opinion of William Costello (Chadlite Incel advocate)?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
So this guy is some kind of evopsych scholar and turns up here and there representing Incel objectively. Unlike ordinary normscum, he looks at the situation without bias and seem to confirm some of our points.

He is having interviews with some more or less known interned personalities and seem to be quite convincing.

It helps that he is non-ugly and charismatic so people don’t call him an Incel immediately.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oykzpjC7s1Y

Face-wise he's a high-tier Normie, only short of Chadlite, I don't know his height and frame (as those can be a major upgrade). Anyhow, it's good that we have more people like this, I also know a Chadlite YouTuber that spreads blackpill content, though he's highly critical of the LDAR philosophy (though I must admit that I also don't like this philosophy either). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You don't have to be a truecel to see the obvious truth.

After looksmaxxing I will also push reputation for incels :smonk:

I don't know which one is Costello. The guy on left is almost gigachad the one on the right side is Chadlite. They make some good points. This is how Normies will discuss the Inceldom phenomena until it becomes sharper and more and more people realise what's happening.

Not going to be an easy task man !
tbh its pearls before swine. People who fall for the muh incels are bad shillery arent worth your time anyway

@PPEcel

Have you seen these Chad cucks discussing in their newest video? One thing we got to acknowledge is that even though they get a lot of things wrong, this is the first wave in normies and academics discussing Inceldom. I wonder if he's actually read anything in this site seriously? He talks about how hypergamy is in decline and yet female infidelity has increased as they occupy more high status positions. He admits there is an exaggeration regarding how Incels are presented in the media, yet he also recognises how having Incel males running around society leads to elevated levels of "risk taking" and violence. Essentially he's trying to describe "going ER".

They are way off the mark but that's to be expected from Chadlite. They won't admit how bad the problem is.

Last edited:
@PPEcel

Have you seen these Chad cucks discussing in their newest video? One thing we got to acknowledge is that even though they get a lot of things wrong, this is the first wave in normies and academics discussing Inceldom. I wonder if he's actually read anything in this site seriously? He talks about how hypergamy is in decline and yet female infidelity has increased as they occupy more high status positions....

I think they are way off the mark but that's to be expected from Chadlite. They won't admit how bad the problem is.
not the video but i am familiar with costello because he has an active twitter presence

cant elab for now

cant elab for now

But you got to imagine if we were making public videos, and trying to be respectful with these blokes the hardest thing is going to be making them admit just how much their Chadlite looks have helped them produce this commentary.

Last edited:
not the video but i am familiar with costello because he has an active twitter presence

cant elab for now
His Twitter presence is probably enough to get the jist of what he is about. ie - he pours water on the real issues to make it sound better than it actually is. The guy on the left is speaking on the Redpill like a cuck, forget the blackpill.

"The deepthroated Redpill" he calls it.

Last edited:
So this guy is some kind of evopsych scholar and turns up here and there representing Incel objectively. Unlike ordinary normscum, he looks at the situation without bias and seem to confirm some of our points.

He is having interviews with some more or less known interned personalities and seem to be quite convincing.

It helps that he is non-ugly and charismatic so people don’t call him an Incel immediately.

This whole thing requires a much more detailed post. There's a lot of information he jumps through without explaining what's happening. His study touches a lot of areas.

irish accent maxed

interesting he said Chads are responsible for female whorishness

I feel like this video is either old or the data is old

The idea that you can 'pull yourself out of it' is ridiculous
the dating market has gone from terrible into apocalypses mode in that last 2 years/covid post covid era

interesting he said Chads are responsible for female whorishness.
Yeah saw that. There were some other decent points made as well.
I feel like this video is either old or the data is old.
Well honestly they have gathered it all well in one place. Even if it is old it's relevant because these are long standing problems faced. They are however discussing them as Chadlite cuck would.
the dating market has gone from terrible into apocalypses mode in that last 2 years/covid post covid era.
Yes, I think we all need to shift our focus to EXPLAINING where they are wrong and this is a good start. They are mealy-mouthing around a lot of areas.

interesting he said Chads are responsible for female whorishness

I feel like this video is either old or the data is old

the dating market has gone from terrible into apocalypses mode in that last 2 years/covid post covid era
Maybe I will write a letter critiquing them. Maybe several of us should ?

Maybe I will write a letter critiquing them. Maybe several of us should ?
they are probably gathering the new data but the studies won't come out for a couple years
at which point the dating situation will be even WORSE

research is always a few years behind that's just the way it is

I certainly don't see any Chadlites there. :feelsjuice:

they are probably gathering the new data but the studies won't come out for a couple years
at which point the dating situation will be even WORSE

research is always a few years behind that's just the way it is
Doesn't matter what the "dating scene does. It's over dude. It's already so bad that regardless of how they collect data, they will understand that it is a never ending abyss into hell. They need to be convinces that their looks play a big role in success and without that it's impossible for Incels. Even for those of us who have the skill sets and discipline to succeed. Heck even discipline can't be built without praise and credit.

I certainly don't see any Chadlites there. :feelsjuice:
Face-wise he's a high-tier Normie, only short of Chadlite, I don't know his height and frame (as those can be a major upgrade). Anyhow, it's good that we have more people like this, I also know a Chadlite YouTuber that spreads blackpill content, though he's highly critical of the LDAR philosophy (though I must admit that I also don't like this philosophy either). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yes. Honestly we should consider using people like this and aiding them to develop the conversation better, arm him with better tools. I have a feeling the Chadlite on the right side will listen if statements are constructed properly.

Last edited:
I want to reply to this but I think it demands a whole post
No need. Nothing else to say about it...

... The Chadlite and Costello need to be educated a bit more..

It's just nice to see somebody in academia treating our issues seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back