Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your opinion about Cigarettes ?

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Also are you a Smoker or Non-Smoker ? For the fellow Smokers , which Cigarettes are your favourites ? For the Non-Smoker before saying the "Muh Health Benefits" You guys don't understand how stress relieving and relaxing they are especially when needed

cigarettes are forgiveable but vapers are absolute faggots

I smoked a preroll last night cigarettes are good after you drink a couple of beers

I have never smoked so idk.

One of the last copes, besides music and statusmaxxing/studymaxxing

too expensive to be a viable cope where I live

I have never smoked so idk.
I Won't Recommend It Since It's Obviously Unhealthy But I Can't Lie To You On The Fact That They Are Great Stress Relivers And Relax You A Lot

I Won't Recommend It Since It's Obviously Unhealthy But I Can't Lie To You On The Fact That They Are Great Stress Relivers And Relax You A Lot
I do drink beer from time to time tho.

I'll smoke a few packs from time to time and then usually not smoke for months to years. Favorites are American Spirits (yellow and black) and djarum (which are technically cigarellos after obongo banned flavored tobacco cigarettes making them less healthy to inhale which I still do)

Smoking is gay

I'll smoke a few packs from time to time and then usually not smoke for months to years. Favorites are American Spirits (yellow and black) and djarum (which are technically cigarellos after obongo banned flavored tobacco cigarettes making them less healthy to inhale which I still do)
Great Taste Brocel , I Wish I Could Smoke Irregularly , I Smoke Like In A Subsconcious Routine And Daily Aswell , I Smoke Rothmans Blues

I stand by what I said
Saying Vaping = Smoking Makes No Sense
It's Like Saying , Drinking Water Is The Same As Alcohol Because Both Are Drinks , Just Because Both Water Vapors And Smoke Are Inhaled And Exhaled Doesn't Make Them The Same

Saying Vaping = Smoking Makes No Sense
It's Like Saying , Drinking Water Is The Same As Alcohol Because Both Are Drinks , Just Because Both Water Vapors And Smoke Are Inhaled And Exhaled Doesn't Make Them The Same
Fair enough. But they’re both still gay.

Fair enough. But they’re both still gay.
There Is Nothing Gay About Cigarettes , Literally It Was ( And Still Is In A Lot Of Parts ) Considered Masculine To Do , Just Because You Don't Like Smoking Doesn't Make It Gay

There Is Nothing Gay About Cigarettes , Literally It Was ( And Still Is In A Lot Of Parts ) Considered Masculine To Do , Just Because You Don't Like Smoking Doesn't Make It Gay
Cope, it’s gay.

Are You From Burgerland ? Burgers Hate Cigarettes , Idk Why
They literally call cigarettes as “fags” in the UK.

Cope, it’s gay.
Amerifat gets filtered by cigarettes v0 xihouif3b6v91 1

Waste of money

Finally An Argument That Isn't "It's Gay" Or "Muh Health Benefits"
I did some calculations. If you smoke a pack per day for 40-60 years, you are spending 5 to 6 figures in your life just for cigarettes

Makes Sense , I Hate Zoomers ( Not Necessarily You Personally ) Zoomers Act Like Cigarettes Are The Worst Substance To Do While At The Same Time They Blow 10 Grams Of Coke On The Weekends
Coke doesn’t give second hand smoke to passer by’s

Americans Are Soy Cucks
I can’t comment cause idk what euro country you are comparing to.

I did some calculations. If you smoke a pack per day for 40-60 years, you are spending 5 to 6 figures in your life just for cigarettes
High IQ User , Gives Actual Proper Arguments Instead Of "It's Gay Because I Don't Like It" Or "Muh Health Benfeits" Like It's Heroin Or Something

Ultra cringe you are paying for your death and you smell like shit

Coke doesn’t give second hand smoke to passer by’s
I Don't Smoke With Non-Smokers And I Don't Even Leave My House JFL , Plus "Second Hand Smoke" Is A Health Paranoia Meme , Americans Weight 500 Pounds Anyway , They Should Worry About That Instead Of "Muh Second Hand Smoke Kills Me And Shit"
I can’t comment cause idk what euro country you are comparing to.
Don't Use U.K As Europe , The British Are Too Similar To Americans
I Was Comparing To Mainland Europe ( Non U.K Europeans )

Ultra cringe you are paying for your death and you smell like shit
Non-Smokers Don't Understand How Great The Stress Relieving And Relaxation Of Them Is + They Aren't Expensive Everywhere