Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your opinion about Cigarettes ?

High IQ User , Gives Actual Proper Arguments Instead Of "It's Gay Because I Don't Like It" Or "Muh Health Benfeits" Like It's Heroin Or Something
Thanks for the compliment.

But yeah that money you spend for cigs could be spend for looksmaxxing, vacation, a house or a good apartment, cars etc.

Thanks for the compliment.

But yeah that money you spend for cigs could be spend for looksmaxxing, vacation, a house or a good apartment, cars etc.
Spot On , I'm A Smoker But This Is True Especially For Countries Where It's Taxed To Hell Like Australia , The "It's Gay" And Health Paranoia Memes That Some Users Gave Aren't Actual Arguments

I Don't Smoke With Non-Smokers And I Don't Even Leave My House JFL , Plus "Second Hand Smoke" Is A Health Paranoia Meme , Americans Weight 500 Pounds Anyway , They Should Worry About That Instead Of "Muh Second Hand Smoke Kills Me And Shit"
don’t need to add those 2 things together if burgers are already fat

Don't Use U.K As Europe , The British Are Too Similar To Americans
I Was Comparing To Mainland Europe ( Non U.K Europeans )
That depends. For example, the French have literally banned paternity testing and are nation wide cuckolds

don’t need to add those 2 things together if burgers are already fat
Being Fat Is Worse Health Wise Than Being A Smoker ( Unless You Smoke 2 Packs Or More Daily ) And Only Healthy People Should Be Taken Seriously When Being Anti-Smoking , Not Some 500 Pounds Heart Diseased Guy
That depends. For example, the French have literally banned paternity testing and are nation wide cuckolds
True , I Didn't Mean Like All Europeans , Like 70-80% Of European Nations

Don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs
:chad:

Spot On , I'm A Smoker But This Is True Especially For Countries Where It's Taxed To Hell Like Australia , The "It's Gay" And Health Paranoia Memes That Some Users Gave Aren't Actual Arguments
In Germany a pack with 20 costs around 8€, can vary depending on the brand.
Lets say you smoke 1 pack per day, for a week that's 7*8€ = 56€ per week.
Since a years has 52 weeks, we multiply 52*56€ = 2.912€ per year.

Lets say you start smoking at 14 and live up to 80, that's 66 years which means you spend 66*2.912€ = 192.192€ or 208.922,31$ in your life just for cigarettes.

In Germany a pack with 20 costs around 8€, can vary depending on the brand.
Lets say you smoke 1 pack per day, for a week that's 7*8€ = 56€ per week.
Since a years has 52 weeks, we multiply 52*56€ = 2.912€ per year.

Lets say you start smoking at 14 and live up to 80, that's 66 years which means you spend 66*2.912€ = 192.192€ or 208.922,31$ in your life just for cigarettes.
That's The Main Thing That's Making Me Want To Quit , That + To Breathe And Not Have A Dry Throat , Now I Most Likely Won't Be Able To Quit But Atleast I'll Hope To Cut Down On Them To Both Save Money And Feel Better While Being Healthier Aswell

That's The Main Thing That's Making Me Want To Quit , That + To Breathe And Not Have A Dry Throat , Now I Most Likely Won't Be Able To Quit But Atleast I'll Hope To Cut Down On Them To Both Save Money And Feel Better While Being Healthier Aswell
There are many programms that try to help quit people with smoking (at least in my country)

There are many programms that try to help quit people with smoking (at least in my country)
I Wish I Could Quit But I Think I Most Likely Won't Be Able To But I Have A High Chance Of Being Able To Cut Down , Basically At Best I Could Even Smoke Under 5 Cigarettes And Still That Would Be Far More Achievable Than Quitting , I Think That I Just Can't Live Without Them Even If I Had To Only Have 2 Per Day , It Would Still Be A Major Difference Compared To Quitting

Non-Smokers Don't Understand How Great The Stress Relieving And Relaxation Of Them Is + They Aren't Expensive Everywhere
Ive tried it couple times im not dumb to kill myself

I Wish I Could Quit But I Think I Most Likely Won't Be Able To But I Have A High Chance Of Being Able To Cut Down , Basically At Best I Could Even Smoke Under 5 Cigarettes And Still That Would Be Far More Achievable Than Quitting , I Think That I Just Can't Live Without Them Even If I Had To Only Have 2 Per Day , It Would Still Be A Major Difference Compared To Quitting
Step by step sounds good

btw. please keep an eye on spelling, it's making the text harder to read

Ive tried it couple times im not dumb to kill myself
I Had Relatives Who Smoked Until Their 80s And Died Of Natural Causes , It's Genetic And Heritable On How And How Much If Affects You

non-smoker.
have enough nigger iq not to do it

it's over

I smoke em. I don't buy em tho. If somebody offers me some or has some, I'll take one. But it's not money I'm willing to spend

I Had Relatives Who Smoked Until Their 80s And Died Of Natural Causes , It's Genetic And Heritable On How And How Much If Affects You
i have even more shiet genes then. former smokers in my family suffering the consequences right now

over

I smoke em. I don't buy em tho. If somebody offers me some or has some, I'll take one. But it's not money I'm willing to spend
Good Choice , Money Is Mostly The Only Thing That Gives Me A Reason To Quit

They certainly give you a cool factor. I don't smoke myself but I always remember the juxtaposition between how an old man I saw looked when he was just sitting there and how he looked when he was smoking. This man was so old to be cool, but when he started smoking, he instantly became a tremendously cool renegade man. Akin to a mystical red dragon with smoke rising from his nostrils. The cool factor makes me want to smoke but most probably I would not even look half cool as an ugly incel.

They certainly give you a cool factor. I don't smoke myself but I always remember the juxtaposition between how an old man I saw looked when he was just sitting there and how he looked when he was smoking. This man was so old to be cool, but when he started smoking, he instantly became a tremendously cool renegade man. Akin to a mystical red dragon with smoke rising from his nostrils. The cool factor makes me want to smoke but most probably I would not even look half cool as an ugly incel.
@Copexodius Maximus Still Think It's Gay ?

Good Choice , Money Is Mostly The Only Thing That Gives Me A Reason To Quit
as long as you don't overdo it it's fine. the packs I used to buy cost me 5 euros for 20 and last me quite a bit considering I didn't even smoke one everyday. But depending on where you look I've seen up to 3 euros for 20.

as long as you don't overdo it it's fine. the packs I used to buy cost me 5 euros for 20 and last me quite a bit considering I didn't even smoke one everyday. But depending on where you look I've seen up to 3 euros for 20.
I Smoke A Pack Or Around That Daily , Still I Made Myself A Promise To Not Reach 2 Packs Because That's Pushing It Both Health Wise And Financiary Speaking

I Smoke A Pack Or Around That Daily , Still I Made Myself A Promise To Not Reach 2 Packs Because That's Pushing It Both Health Wise And Financiary Speaking
Ah, I can deal quite well with addictions, or in other words not getting addicted in the first place. Quite lucky considering how many chances I've had so far to get addicted to stuff that could ruin my life (gambling, drugs, etc.) I always see them more as a thing to do while you're not doing anything. e.g. I'm standing outside of the gym with fellow gym members and talking I just smoke a cigarette with them and when it's done you go on your way. So I never really felt a "need" to smoke.

Ah, I can deal quite well with addictions, or in other words not getting addicted in the first place. Quite lucky considering how many chances I've had so far to get addicted to stuff that could ruin my life (gambling, drugs, etc.) I always see them more as a thing to do while you're not doing anything. e.g. I'm standing outside of the gym with fellow gym members and talking I just smoke a cigarette with them and when it's done you go on your way. So I never really felt a "need" to smoke.
That's A Great Way Of Doing It , I'll Try To Find Some Other Temporary Copes While Also Distracting Myself , Basically A Sort Of Natural And Not Forced Gradual Quitting

Ive never tried them but I like the smell

That's A Great Way Of Doing It , I'll Try To Find Some Other Temporary Copes While Also Distracting Myself , Basically A Sort Of Natural And Not Forced Gradual Quitting
Idk what your reason for smoking is, but you gotta find something to constitute it. In my case an easy example for a consitution would be eating something. either like food you brought from home (after gym a protein bar for example) or a gum.
Even though it sounds retarded the best way to stop is just stopping. Forcing yourself to just stop. Even if you fall back every few days it's still progress. That's how I did it with my addictions.

Ive never tried them but I like the smell
As a kid I used to hate the smell. It's like alcohol, you get used to it. Though the smell still infuriates me when I have to smell it infront of public areas like supermarkets or worst of all the train station

Dumb And Dumber GIF by Jim Carrey
dumb and dumber cane GIF

Idk what your reason for smoking is, but you gotta find something to constitute it. In my case an easy example for a consitution would be eating something. either like food you brought from home (after gym a protein bar for example) or a gum.
Even though it sounds retarded the best way to stop is just stopping. Forcing yourself to just stop. Even if you fall back every few days it's still progress. That's how I did it with my addictions.
Should I Try It Gradually ? I Tried Quitting Cold Turkey And It Failed Everytime , I'll Try To Cut Down On Cigarettes As Much As Possible Until I'm Around Less Than 5 Daily Which Will Make It Considerably Easier To Quit

Should I Try It Gradually ? I Tried Quitting Cold Turkey And It Failed Everytime , I'll Try To Cut Down On Cigarettes As Much As Possible Until I'm Around Less Than 5 Daily Which Will Make It Considerably Easier To Quit
I can't really put myself in your shoes, but to me that sounds horrible. I can't really explain my thought process, but it's either all or nothing. "a little bit" is nothing. If you really can't quit at least use some safer stuff. For example IQOS, e-cigs, NOT vapes (seriously those weird disposable vapes are MORE harmful than regular cigs), cigarrillos(idk if that's the english word, but basically small cigars). After that you can still try "toning it down", but I feel it's a pointless cope. Try to go for a few days without ANY cigs minimum.

As a kid I used to hate the smell. It's like alcohol, you get used to it. Though the smell still infuriates me when I have to smell it infront of public areas like supermarkets or worst of all the train station
I loved it since I was a kid

I can't really put myself in your shoes, but to me that sounds horrible. I can't really explain my thought process, but it's either all or nothing. "a little bit" is nothing. If you really can't quit at least use some safer stuff. For example IQOS, e-cigs, NOT vapes (seriously those weird disposable vapes are MORE harmful than regular cigs), cigarrillos(idk if that's the english word, but basically small cigars). After that you can still try "toning it down", but I feel it's a pointless cope. Try to go for a few days without ANY cigs minimum.
Thanks For The Help Brocel , I'll Try It Soon :feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

Also are you a Smoker or Non-Smoker ? For the fellow Smokers , which Cigarettes are your favourites ? For the Non-Smoker before saying the "Muh Health Benefits" You guys don't understand how stress relieving and relaxing they are especially when needed
I don't like them, tried it once and hated the smell. I have tried hookah and vaping. find those 2 too be far better. although I don't do them much at all either

I don't like them, tried it once and hated the smell. I have tried hookah and vaping. find those 2 too be far better. although I don't do them much at all either
Did You Like The Feeling Of Them Tho ? The Cigarettes

yes but don't like the taste/smell
I Was The Same In The Begginning , You Get Used To It And Usually Start To Enjoy It Aswell , I Don't Recommend Smoking Anyway If You Haven't Started Since It's Obviously Unhealthy , Saying This As A Smoker Myself

Also are you a Smoker or Non-Smoker ? For the fellow Smokers , which Cigarettes are your favourites ? For the Non-Smoker before saying the "Muh Health Benefits" You guys don't understand how stress relieving and relaxing they are especially when needed
I used to smoke cigs. Then I white and began vaping. Both cloud production and nic hits. I am so glad I did, I feel and am much healthier. There are so many ways in which it's more beneficial to us.

They reduce stamina for sure. I quit them a while ago, although I will start again

I've never smoked in my life and never will.

they're disgusting tbh

Ultra cringe, but i bet whores like smokers

I don't like like cigarettes but there are flavored ones might be better idk

The smell I find disgusting.
Cigars I don't mind the smell of. Been thinking of buying some.