Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's your most painful moment?

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
My most painful moment was a few months ago. I was laying in bed and I heard my younger brother having sex with his girlfriend. And they were being very loud. I hate both of them.

should have joined them.

Too many to pick a favourite.

When I fully swallowed the racepill

seeing lil sis becoming a stacey is dam painful

I think some of the worst moments for me are when I'm looking on my old fb and I see all these shitty people from highschool having fun and going places and being friends and dating and getting engaged and I'm just here. It hurts a lot that I've been denied access to companionship like that just because I'm ugly and on the spectrum. I'm not even too autistic I'm just socially awkward and get hyper interested in things. Plenty of the people I went to highschool with have social anxiety and stuff but they're happy and they have friends and stuff. As well as that, just seeing strangers in groups or in couples laughing and having fun together really hurts for me. I feel like nothing sometimes.

Girls pretending to like me so I would join the shitty basketball team.

Nah, just 6’5 when the average guy in my class was 5’6.

Ha ok. So you're a tall-cel. So did you join the team or did you offer them the opportunity to fuck off ?

Yesterday probably. Didn't sleep more than 4 hours, spent most of that time googling effective suicide methods. I'll probably rope by the end of this year.

I have a lot of bad moments to choose from. One that would make it in to my top ten would have to be the day when I realized I was ugly and would not be able to live a normal life. I didn't want to believe it until it was made painfully obvious.

Ha ok. So you're a tall-cel. So did you join the team or did you offer them the opportunity to fuck off ?

I was pestered to join going back to orientation and honestly, the team would’ve still sucked if I joined because the next tallest guy was 6 foot. Ignored the girls and told the coach to try harder, bunch of people hated me for not joining. Coach was gone within a year and the next one found a 6’4 guy to play.

I was pestered to join going back to orientation and honestly, the team would’ve still sucked if I joined because the next tallest guy was 6 foot. Ignored the girls and told the coach to try harder, bunch of people hated me for not joining. Coach was gone within a year and the next one found a 6’4 guy to play.

As long as you did what you really wanted, well done. Staceys can be really stupid sometimes. They really think that paying a little attention to cels would make them do anything for them. They are so privileged and raised in vanity that they don't even see how ridiculous they behave.

As long as you did what you really wanted, well done. Staceys can be really stupid sometimes. They really think that paying a little attention to cels would make them do anything for them. They are so privileged and raised in vanity that they don't even see how ridiculous they behave.

I think that was the day I started to become a man.

when my dad commited suicide last September

You should have yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP." It worked for someone else here.

breathing air

Whenever I see another human in person. It kills me.

Seeing Chad kiss my oneitis in front of me. I was 17 and still bluepilled. It was a brutal blackpill and I could never turn back to bluepill mode after that.

Yesterday probably. Didn't sleep more than 4 hours, spent most of that time googling effective suicide methods. I'll probably rope by the end of this year.
be clevER, don't let a good opportunity go to waste

My most painful moment was a few months ago. I was laying in bed and I heard my younger brother having sex with his girlfriend. And they were being very loud. I hate both of them.

I know the pain... my younger brother also used to had sex with her gf in the next room... it just fucking destroys my soul just remembering it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I will never know how it feels like. Never. Ill die as a pathetic virgin kid. Adult relationships are forbidden for me, for no fucking reason. Everyone can have what i cant.
Normies will never understand.

does your little brother know your incel?

every time I breath

does your little brother know your incel?
I've never told him but I think he knows it. The next day he looked at me with a smug look on his face. He's lucky to still be alive

I've never told him but I think he knows it. The next day he looked at me with a smug look on his face. He's lucky to still be alive

wtf is with so many incels with shitty fucking brothers?

it reminds me that im a lucky fuck that my older brother is my best friend.

my condolences on your smug brother. :feelscry:

hearing my hot femoid cousin getting dicked by some guy who was 19, she is 30, I am 25 virgin

Also when I was 15 I had a friend who was also a loner like me and he was real weird looking and even he ended up getting a girlfriend, decent looking one at that.