Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your most despised bluepilled advice/sayings?

A

Anxiety-

Mine are :
- Height doesn't matter bro. Women love short guys.
- Hard work always pays off

not bluepilled but

you just have to be confident
you have to have good game

" JusT tAke a sHower bro" - :soy:

The usual "personality matters and looks don't matter."

just get a haircut bro
just shave it , hair doesnt matter bro

Mine are :
Just be nice to toilets, bro. Also, youre GrAY af, mang

"there's someone for everyone"

The stacy therapist I have to go to for my NEETbux told me that after I minimally hinted at my inceldom. Saying this is just pure cope. Men outnumber women due to biology by something like 5% at birth, add to that mass-migration of young men to western countries, add to that women being more likely to be lesbian, add to that women being more willing to be part of chad's harem than even just dating her looksmatch. As long as people are free to choose who they are in relationships with, there will always be a large number of incels, even if you have enforced monogamy as all the tradcucks want, you'll still have incels. Only way to end inceldom would be to use some sci-fi technology to engineer the population to be made up of an equal amount of willing women as men, and even then I'm sure nature will find some cruel way of keeping inceldom around. :feelskek:

This shit triggers me so much because thinking like that nearly got me to rope. Normies think they give us motivation but in the end they just make us feel like shit by pretending that these things that we have no control over are somehow our fault.

just go out bruuuuuuh

Women aren't all shallow whores bro!

Anything that gaslights me and places the blame at my feet, where it does not belong.

So pretty much all of it. :feelsjuice:

The usual "personality matters and looks don't matter."
old time classic, i'll quote this.
This "gem" has been said to everyone of us atleast 1 time and it's the most stupid one.
Unmatched.

The bluepill as a whole

No. Normies are quite well aware of what they are doing.
Correct. Honestly, I'm still kind of cucked to assume that normies are just stupid instead of being actively malicious towards us. Its very obvious that they hate us. :feelsree:

Correct. Honestly, I'm still kind of cucked to assume that normies are just stupid instead of being actively malicious towards us. Its very obvious that they hate us. :feelsree:
You'll learn to naturally accept it, eventually.

"there's someone for everyone"
Yep.

Foids have infinite options and they would rather all date the same few Chads than date anyone they don't find attractive, even if they're looksmatched.

Mine are :
It's all about confidence, not height.

The hardwork one really grinds my gears. Everyone has a limit. Someone's end limit is someone else's starting limit. You can't break your limiters.