Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your most cringe moment when forced to interact with normies?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Some normies were talking about something called dirty cookie or whatever the fuck it's called and I jumped into the conversation and I said:
"Oh! Oh! That's the thing sports teams do, they masturbate onto a cookie and the one who comes last has to eat it with cum! Hahaha, isn't that crazy?"

They laughed at me.

Thats too cringe ngl.

Some normies were talking about something called dirty cookie or whatever the fuck it's called and I jumped into the conversation and I said:
"Oh! Oh! That's the thing sports teams do, they masturbate onto a cookie and the one who comes last has to eat it with cum! Hahaha, isn't that crazy?"

They laughed at me.
I heard this from my normie friends when I was in high school.

There is none because we barely interact

Every time I talk to normies I somehow make a new cringe

I tried striking up a conversation with this girl when we were in line in High School and the first thing she said was "Do you ever wash your hair". XD
Bhai I washed my hair the day before on that day. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RAT MAXXING.