Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your living situation?

Which of these most closely describes your living situation?

• I'm an adult and I live with parents/grandparents

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • I'm a teenager and I live with parents/grandparents

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • I live alone

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • I have a roommate

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I'm homeless

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I live with my wife/fiance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in a dorm

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • I live in a barracks

• You dumb shit, you missed one and I'll tell you what in the comments

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
If some blind insane girl wanted to have sex with you for some strange reason, would you have a place to fuck her?

dorm w/ roommate

yes since my roommate isn't here 90% of the time

Live in a dorm at college. Roommate is rarely here, so yes.

ı'm not living

I am broke as fuck and I do not want sex anyway at present. I just want money.

If some blind insane girl wanted to have sex with you for some strange reason, would you have a place to fuck her?
I live in a dorm, but my roommate left so I have the whole room to myself

"With my wife"

Is 19 teen or adult?

You can fuck her anywhere, she’s blind

Dorm room, which is suifuel because you can hear chads outside laughing with foids

Living alone.

Had roommates before when I was a studycel. Every Friday night was pure suicide fuel for me.

Living alone.

Had roommates before when I was a studycel. Every Friday night was pure suicide fuel for me.

Having a single room is amazing, good thing I did it my last year or else I'd be spoiled for life.

I live in a "Dorm" or halls of residence as its known here in the UK,
I used to live in a Barracks. both were pretty depressing because you see all the chads and the generally genticly superior going out having there fun and bringing back Stacey's to bang.

roommate under jew landlady staffed by black foids. now you see why I'm an asshole.

Having a single room is amazing, good thing I did it my last year or else I'd be spoiled for life.
Totally relatable. I need absolute calm to be able to sleep and I definitely hate talking. My fag former roommates just loved to talk all the time and constantly bring other people home. Every time they partied I had to stay late in the library to avoid any contact with them LMAO.

"I live with my wife/fiance"

Nice joke,boyo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Living with your parents is the best thing you can do at 18-25
you can save a bunch of money to live a comfortable life in the future
why fucking pay money to live with people you will eventually hate
when parents is free, the only reason to move out would be abuse
but aside from that not all of us are lucky.

Adult and live with my parents and probably not moving out any time soon.

you can save a bunch of money to live a comfortable life in the future
why fucking pay money to live with people you will eventually hate
when parents is free, the only reason to move out would be abuse
but aside from that not all of us are lucky.
+1

a neet loser living with family

Adult living w parents. Yeah I have a place to fuck the blind girl. You could also get tinted windows for your car and put the seats down to fuck

I could tell my parents to gtfo for an hour or so, since they want me to ascend

I could tell my parents to gtfo for an hour or so, since they want me to ascend
I just couldn't even try to hook up with girls when I was living with my parents. They weren't strict at all, but it's just weird to have people coming over for sex and your parents accommodating it, it's like they're part of it.
So I moved out at 19 and got a place I could barely afford and never had any girls over either.
These days there's Airbnb and things like that so you can at least pretend to live alone if you find a girl.
I dunno about that, it's cheaper but can you really be an adult when you live with what are supposed to be your authority figures, in their house and obeying their rules?

Last edited:
for the last 6 years i've lived in my studio apartment that i never shared with anyone else, slept in my large double bed by myself etc, no guests except family.

Roommates, can't wait to have my own place

I live in a dorm but thank God not one of those murican ones where you have to share the room.

who the FUCK is on an incel site and has a wife/fiance? holy shit a fakecel if i ever saw one

I have my own flat. It sucks but it’s better than living with normiecels.

Lived alone since age 19.
My apartment is part gym, part music studio, part workshop and part artist atelier.
I have all the copes.

I live alone in a small rented flat. It's not much but it's my comfort zone. Couldn't go back to living with my parents tbh

Technically homeless, I'm currently dossing in a loft above my local pub.

yea, id still bring her home ( i live with my parents) and fuck the shit out of her