Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your iq

Certainly not higher than 100, i'm a gigatard.

Above room temperature that's for sure.

I hate these kinds of threads because everyone claims to have a high IQ. You'd think that a userbase with so high an IQ would enrich the forum with thoughtful, well-written threads full of meaningful discussions, but the only thing we see here are unremarkable one-line shitposts. Why aren't the supposedly high IQ users manifesting their superior cognitive and intellectual abilities? I'll tell you why: they're impostors.
It's because you spend hours and days writing and researching, only to have some halfwit pop your thread's cherry with, "dnr faggot."

What's the point? Effort posting is underappreciated.

It's because you spend hours and days writing and researching, only to have some halfwit pop your thread's cherry with, "dnr faggot."

What's the point? Effort posting is underappreciated.
And some members still insist that our collective IQ is higher than that of normies. Nothing could be further from the truth. More knowledgeable? Yes, but not more intelligent necessarily.

All the online tests ive done put me at 90<

If you ever did an administrated test by a psychologist, what did you score on it?

I’d imagine being low iq must be the most brutal aspect to bear after looks, any volunteer to reveal his results here?

:no::feelsLSD:
sub 90 :feelsrope:

whatever the average nigger iq is probably.

over

124, 127, 135, 128 I've done the norway mensa test 4 times. But I'm a subhuman so it's just a cope.

S33

my IQ is somewhere in the 90s