Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your intelligence scores?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Internet "testing" doesn't count, I want an actual intelligence diagnosis by an authorized professional.

How many people have actually gone testing?

I sat a supervised IQ test with mensa last year (the Cattell III B) and scored an IQ of 146.

Doesn’t matter though, I’m ugly and short.

I would but dont know where to go for formal testing

Although your IQ score can be high and you can still be arguably an idiot

There are many aspects to intelligence. The people in mensa are coping besides some guys like James Woods and Dolf Lundgren. Who are objectively smart in many ways

Is there any internet testing which is fairly accurate ? I'd be interested :feelsmega:

to scared to go tbh ngl ngl tbh tbh ngl

I would but dont know where to go for formal testing

Although your IQ score can be high and you can still be arguably an idiot

There are many aspects to intelligence. The people in mensa are coping besides some guys like James Woods and Dolf Lundgren. Who are objectively smart in many ways

MUH IQ ISNT REEEL!!!!11

IQ is always as high as your post count

I sat a supervised IQ test with mensa last year (the Cattell III B) and scored an IQ of 146.

Doesn’t matter though, I’m ugly and short.
If you're an actual genius that's a lot, I'm skeptical about your score.

104 IQ on an online test. But I heard from other guys that scores they got coincided with what they got in real life so that test was legit.

104 IQ on an online test. But I heard from other guys that scores they got coincided with what they got in real life so that test was legit.
A real one or none, although scoring 104 on an online test seems to me uhh....

Link ?? :feelsree:

102 on a test by a psychologist.

Online ones are bullshit, they give me 125-145 and I'm as dumb as a rock.

102 on a test by a psychologist.

Checks out.

online ones I did differed from 127-134. Realistically though I feel about 90

If you're an actual genius that's a lot, I'm skeptical about your score.

I don’t really care if anyone believes me or not. I could upload proof but I value my privacy far too much. It didn’t surprise me, I got a degree in computer science with little effort and have a successful career, and all my relatives are very high achievers.

Online ones are bullshit, they give me 125-145 and I'm as dumb as a rock.
Same. I always get 130+ on online tests in both English and my native language and I'm always the dumbest one in the room, even if I'm surrounded by literal retards.

Was in a psyche center at 14, they gave me an official in-depth test, was 145 on standard scale.. However, probably made my life worse considering ignorance truly is bliss.. Also I suspect my high intelligence has ALSO contributed to my incel status... I speak properly, I dont use standard slang, and probably makes me seem like a geek type... So if definitely doesnt help!

I scored a 125 on an official test while in middle school which is classified as above average.

I've never taken an IQ test, but using standardized tests as proxies (ACT + GRE) puts me around 130. I don't feel as though it's quite that high but it's astonishing just how stupid the average normalfaggot is; who knows.

I don’t really care if anyone believes me or not. I could upload proof but I value my privacy far too much. It didn’t surprise me, I got a degree in computer science with little effort and have a successful career, and all my relatives are very high achievers.
wtf? You have a lot to be proud of then, smart people build this world.
Yes you're short and ugly, but you're still a genius or at least near genius, that's not something you can say about most people.
You can go to sleep knowing these subhumans that mock you are NPCs and your kind is the one that can actually contribute to society.

Was in a psyche center at 14, they gave me an official in-depth test, was 145 on standard scale.. However, probably made my life worse considering ignorance truly is bliss.. Also I suspect my high intelligence has ALSO contributed to my incel status... I speak properly, I dont use standard slang, and probably makes me seem like a geek type... So if definitely doesnt help!
They tested adjusted to your age or adult test? I heard premature brain aging can affect the score and in that case it needs to be adjusted later.

Same. I always get 130+ on online tests in both English and my native language and I'm always the dumbest one in the room, even if I'm surrounded by literal retards.
Literally the olny time I feel smart is when I'm surrounded by religious people because then I atleast know I dont believe in a book of fairytails spread by war thousands of years ago, but in pretty much every other setting I know im a retard.

151 on a variant of the Stanford Binet (>99th percentile).

I don't feel as though it's quite that high but it's astonishing just how stupid the average normalfaggot is; who knows.
Lol, this tbh. But then again who knows how much my brain got fucked up by LDAR and mental disorders.

i took two when i was 13, the first one was 117, the second one was 110

i feel stupid all the time

They tested adjusted to your age or adult test? I heard premature brain aging can affect the score and in that case it needs to be adjusted later.
IQ at 10 is the same at IQ at 30, it's just at 30 you can better express your iq.

They didnt say... But the psychiatrist remarked how it was well above average, and only 5 points below genius level at the time(this was back in 1984).. But like I said, it hasnt helped me socially

wtf? You have a lot to be proud of then, smart people build this world.
Yes you're short and ugly, but you're still a genius or at least near genius, that's not something you can say about most people.
You can go to sleep knowing these subhumans that mock you are NPCs and your kind is the one that can actually contribute to society.

tbh it’s the only thing that’s kept me going all these years (I’m almost 40). Problem is contributing to society is cucked when that society won’t even give you basic happiness (via sex or relationship). Fuck society and the human race. I earn a very good salary writing software for banks, and I spend it all on myself.

Low IQ tends to correlate with low inhib, though the data may be muddled by black IQ scores.

Either way, I’m not surprised.

IQ at 10 is the same at IQ at 30, it's just at 30 you can better express your iq.
Source? Why did the psychologist tell me at 16 that they would use an adult test for this reason? This implies to me tasks are adjusted to age and get progressively harder, idk.

125 by a testing center when I was 14. That like average intelligence. It’s funny how people with lower iq can do better in life than someone with low iq.

Haven't had a professional test, but I used to have a book with IQ tests from mensa. I scored 140-145 on these.

tbh it’s the only thing that’s kept me going all these years (I’m almost 40). Problem is contributing to society is cucked when that society won’t even give you basic happiness (via sex or relationship). Fuck society and the human race. I earn a very good salary writing software for banks, and I spend it all on myself.
I'm also intelligent problem is - The actual cognitive abilities I want are those I do not possess enough.
I know what you're saying, I could also be considered talented but first of all my talent is useless compared to other things and I feel like shit.
In the end unless you're actually mentally fucked you just want the basic things of life - the things your "lower iq" friends had and they felt happy because of, when you lack those things - Why keep going?

They didnt say... But the psychiatrist remarked how it was well above average, and only 5 points below genius level at the time(this was back in 1984).. But like I said, it hasnt helped me socially
Well me neither and not only in that category. That's why I am to ashamed to talk about it tbh. Sometimes I think they did a mistake or I got some braindamage later or my LDAR poorcel diet shrunk my brain. :feelskek::feelskek:

I'm also intelligent problem is - The actual cognitive abilities I want are those I do not possess enough.
I know what you're saying, I could also be considered talented but first of all my talent is useless compared to other things and I feel like shit.
In the end unless you're actually mentally fucked you just want the basic things of life - the things your "lower iq" friends had and they felt happy because of, when you lack those things - Why keep going?
so you didn't have roughly equal success in all categories?

I can only remember doing a rushed IQ test online 12 years ago. I scored 100.

so you didn't have roughly equal success in all categories?
Not even close, I also have other diagnosed "issues" which could explain this gap.
I'm not gonna lie my abilities did help me a lot but they're shit compared to other areas of intelligence.

i once was in a psychiatry where i got tested. i have 140 IQ

Probably about 80, 85

Yes you're short and ugly, but you're still a genius

This term gets thrown around far too easily. Having an high IQ doesn't automatically make you a genius.Genius denotes a creative ability. Being able to process complex and difficult information does not in itself mean you are going to become the next great artist or scientist. There are a lot of people who have an incredible amount of musical talent but a Beethoven was one in a million. The same goes for everything else.

This term gets thrown around far too easily. Having an high IQ doesn't automatically make you a genius.Genius denotes a creative ability. Being able to process complex and difficult information does not in itself mean you are going to become the next great artist or scientist. There are a lot of people who have an incredible amount of musical talent but a Beethoven was one in a million. The same goes for everything else.
Okay but he still has high intelligence, very high according to him. He has a great paying job and he's not an NPC, so he does have something.
I didn't say his life is perfect, just that he has good traits.