Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your ideal work week ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Mine is working 3-4 days a week anything past that is slavery

How do you expect to make any money working that many days?

Don't even give me that bullshit (I only need the bare minimum)

That won't even pay rent.

Working 6 hours a day on the PC. Or nonstop wageslaving with working overtime too.

You obviously don't have much experience with working then...

I'm currently working at my post where all I have to do is sit down in a guard shack. I have my laptop in front of me and I'm studying for my college class. I sit down all night and patrol every hour for 5 minutes or less and I'm done. I work 7 days a week and I hardly do a thing.

If you want to stay a slave, go ahead and work 3 to 4 days. You'll never retire early like that. :feelsclown:

How do you expect to make any money working that many days?

Don't even give me that bullshit (I only need the bare minimum)

That won't even pay rent.
Yeah definitely not gonna pay rent in los angeles where I live. I don't like to LDAR when I could be making easy money and investing to moneymaxx. Investments are crucial for a good life. :hax:

You obviously don't have much experience with working then...

I'm currently working at my post where all I have to do is sit down in a guard shack. I have my laptop in front of me and I'm studying for my college class. I sit down all night and patrol every hour for 5 minutes or less and I'm done. I work 7 days a week and I hardly do a thing.

If you want to stay a slave, go ahead and work 3 to 4 days. You'll never retire early like that. :feelsclown:
Real men don’t retire we work until we hit the grave

It is in certain places rent Isn’t the same price everywhere some places are more affordable than others
How much is rent then? Did you forget internet, lights, food cost, car insurance, gas, money to go out, etc? You won't survive working 4 days a week. You'll be fired also, they don't let you go in whenever you want when you wageslave.

Real men don’t retire we work until we hit the grave
by Retirement I meant that I'm going to no longer be a plebian slave. By Retirement I mean that I can study important things and be impactful, instead of being a useless stupid wagie like everyone else. By Retirement I mean that if I want to, I can go to another country if I want to and spend as much time relaxing as I want. By Retirement I mean driving a fast sports car.

I'm a life long learner and I'll never stop educating increasing my power. I'm going to become a psychiatrist of the szasz type and make the struggle of low status males known.

How much is rent then? Did you forget internet, lights, food cost, car insurance, gas, money to go out, etc? You won't survive working 4 days a week. You'll be fired also, they don't let you go in whenever you want when you wageslave.
I’ll cross that bridge when I get there I’m taking it one step at a time

Yeah if you don't work a ton of hours then you'll always be dependent on somebody. People who can work 40 hours comfortably are stupid and or spoiled, content with having only crumbs to survive with. Once they have a hard time in life e.g. car crash, they'll realize how lazy and useless they were. If you're not trying to get rich, you're a fucking idiot slave.

I’ll cross that bridge when I get there I’m taking it one step at a time
Yeah, you deserve to be an incel. You don't deserve children. You don't understand what's important. I don't fucking want to see you complain about being an incel ever again when we all know you're a lazy pos. :feelskek:

i could work 18 hours a day for the rest of my life if I got guranteed blowjobs during lunch break

I haven’t even dipped my toe in the pool you’re talking about getting my whole body in the pool
Stop making excuses you fucking idiot. One day you'll regret not listening to wisdom. Stay lazy and not working. More power for us bitch. :dab:

Yeah, you deserve to be an incel. You don't deserve children. You don't understand what's important. I don't fucking want to see you complain about being an incel ever again when we all know you're a lazy pos. :feelskek:
Greycel it doesn’t matter if I wageslave 80 hours a week I’m still gonna be miserable and alone regardless I’ll never have friends or a girlfriend because of my looks not any other reason a Chad who’s done nothing but LDAR will still have sex more times in a year than we would in our entire lifetime

Stop making excuses you fucking idiot. One day you'll regret not listening to wisdom. Stay lazy and not working. More power for us bitch. :dab:
If I was a Chad or a woman nobody would say anything about this it’s only subhumans that gotta deal with constant negative reinforcement

Greycel it doesn’t matter if I wageslave 80 hours a week I’m still gonna be miserable and alone regardless I’ll never have friends or a girlfriend because of my looks not any other reason a Chad who’s done nothing but LDAR will still have sex more times in a year than we would in our entire lifetime
Sex isn't everything retard. At least if you work hard you can be lonely in a Ferrari. Stop overvaluing women.

The reason being an incel sucks is because you're treated poorly in all aspects of life. Sex is just one way they exclude us.

You need to realize what's actually important. Money helps you gain independence.

Stop being lazy and get to work.

If I was a Chad or a woman nobody would say anything about this it’s only subhumans that gotta deal with constant negative reinforcement
Stop hoping to be a chad or a Stacy. They're spoiled scumbags. It's time to honormaxx. It's all we have.

Sex isn't everything retard. At least if you work hard you can be lonely in a Ferrari. Stop overvaluing women.

The reason being an incel sucks is because you're treated poorly in all aspects of life. Sex is just one way they exclude us.

You need to realize what's actually important. Money helps you gain independence.

Stop being lazy and get to work.
I’m actually about to get a job soon

I’m actually about to get a job soon
One Job isn't enough.

Get 2 or 3. Work minimum 56 hours a week or else kys.

Save and invest. Don't buy useless unnecessary shit.

Ur welcome kid :redpill:

One Job isn't enough.

Get 2 or 3. Work minimum 56 hours a week or else kys.

Save and invest. Don't buy useless unnecessary shit.

Ur welcome kid :redpill:
I know you’re trolling at this point no way you actually believe this

I know you’re trolling at this point no way you actually believe this
I'm not trolling. I have 2 jobs right now and I work daily. I'm at work right now. I do what I want for my entire shift. I earned this by working hard and being hyper independent. I watch people work and get paid for it while I study to become even more independent.

none of what I said is a troll. I'll verify with a mod if necessary.

I'm not trolling. I have 2 jobs right now and I work daily. I'm at work right now. I do what I want for my entire shift. I earned this by working hard and being hyper independent. I watch people work and get paid for it while I study to become even more independent.

none of what I said is a troll. I'll verify with a mod if necessary.
I can understand 2 jobs but 3 is ridiculous nobody needs 3 jobs

I can understand 2 jobs but 3 is ridiculous nobody needs 3 jobs
Wrong. You can be on call. I never said to sleep for 3 hours a day, I wouldn't do that shit. But if 2 jobs isn't giving you enough hours, you can always pick up a 3rd job and pick up some extra hours now and then.

6 hour day three times a week
Ok so how will you ever be anything other than a fucking slave if you work 18 hours a week? Lmfao

You complain about being an incel but you're ok having absolutely no impact? How??

My only requirement is that I can be a nightcel. I hate early bird normies and their 9 am shit. Even 10 am is too early.

This, people work at least 6 days a week lmao

20 hour shift one day per week so I will have the rest of the week off.