Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your height?

How tall sre you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eat a lot and sleepmaxx asap, don’t try losing weight or anything that’ll stunt your growth. when did you start puberty? that’s a good indicator on if you’re done growing. how much have you grown the last year? you have a good chance on being 6ft
damnit, lost 20kg during this year and the last due to being a fatcel in the past, never really measured myself before I was 15 but I don’t think I’ve grown much since 2019. Started puberty around 13

damnit, lost 20kg during this year and the last due to being a fatcel in the past, never really measured myself before I was 15 but I don’t think I’ve grown much since 2019. Started puberty around 13
you should have at least an inch left, catch up growth is a real thing so long as your plates haven’t closed. just sleep a lot and eat 3-4K cals. exercise too so you don’t become fat but you shouldn’t be restricting calories and especially not fasting since that crushes your igf-1 brutally

you should have at least an inch left, catch up growth is a real thing so long as your plates haven’t closed. just sleep a lot and eat 3-4K cals. exercise too so you don’t become fat but you shouldn’t be restricting calories and especially not fasting since that crushes your igf-1 brutally
I’ll probably just fraud with 2 inch shoe lifts for now, I’m already taller than 99% of the women I see in public which is okay enough