Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your height?

How tall sre you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
5 10
Ð

Last edited:
How tall are you?
- manlet <6'1"
- non-manlet >6'1"

I'm the shortest one here

@Animecel2D
are you above 6'4''?

hahaha I can bookmark this thread and then later see if one lies

Five foot seven

i will only become taller when my neck is stretched by the rope

5 foot 4, which I guess will become 5'3 as I age jfl

5'4, likely stuck.
Mother 5'0 and father 5'2: the 2''+ is expected increase for being raised in the US after leaving Bangladesh when I was five.

5’9
will rope if I don’t grow to 6’0

pretty sure 5'10 but I'm 5'11 in shoes so I just say that when people ask.

I'm barely 5'11 (5'10.6 - 5'11)

@Animecel2D
why aren't you sleeping,what time is it now in austrilia

Why is there so many fucking tallfags on here, I thought you guys were all below 5'8 like me :fuk:

full of tall chads

he got banned lol
it's inevitable with tallfags, they are the women of men.
Pretty sure he was just some boredcel's alt to larp on though tbh.

At 5’9 you can still grow. How tall are your parents? Do you play sports?
Dad is 6’3, mom is around 5’5. I don’t really do much sports besides weightlifting and occasionally cycling

Dad is 6’3, mom is around 5’5. I don’t really do much sports besides weightlifting and occasionally cycling
You can grow. Get good sleep and have a good diet. My dad is 6’1 but my growth plates are closed lol so it is truly over.

You can grow. Get good sleep and have a good diet. My dad is 6’1 but my growth plates are closed lol so it is truly over.
My sleep schedule has been fucked beyond belief, when I was 13 until 15 I often only slept for like 5-6 hours a night and still do, just less often :fuk: if my growth plates are already closed I’ll be pissed especially since all of my dad’s side of my family have good height genetics

My sleep schedule has been fucked beyond belief, when I was 13 until 15 I often only slept for like 5-6 hours a night and still do, just less often :fuk: if my growth plates are already closed I’ll be pissed especially since all of my dad’s side of my family have good height genetics
It’s not too late at 16. Just take GABA and melatonin before bed and make sure you exercise regularly. Trust me I’d kill to be tall.

It’s not too late at 16. Just take GABA and melatonin before bed and make sure you exercise regularly. Trust me I’d kill to be tall.
last hope I have tbh

my dad was also a late bloomer and told me how he was just above my height when he was my age, looked almost exactly like i do now so maybe I’ll follow his growth

last hope I have tbh

my dad was also a late bloomer and told me how he was just above my height when he was my age, looked almost exactly like i do now so maybe I’ll follow his growth
eat a lot and sleepmaxx asap, don’t try losing weight or anything that’ll stunt your growth. when did you start puberty? that’s a good indicator on if you’re done growing. how much have you grown the last year? you have a good chance on being 6ft

last hope I have tbh

I really hope so bro, I wish you all the best.

are there seriously users here under 5' ??

I remeasured my height,I have grown to 7' now:dab: