Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your front/back squat? Gymcels gtfih

i dont do squats my back hurts from jerking off

Last edited:
I started working out in 2018 and after a year and a half I was able to back squat 180kg ATG and could pause squat 170kg twice. I pulled my calf muscle however when warming up one day so I rage quit the gym and bought myself a squat rack to do it at home. I took about 3-4 months off to heal and then decided to start front squatting. I did that for a year and a half as well and was able to pause 170kg at the end. But ended up slipping a disc in my back while doing a normal working set one day which fucked me up. I tried to power through after taking like 2 weeks off but after about 6 more months of gruelling painful squats I had to give it up. I'm very upset and it still bothers me even after about 8 months now of having not worked out as squatting had become a large part of my identity. I wanted to be like Tian Tao and Li Dayin, guys on the Chinese Olympic weightlifting team. I've decided that I will dedicate my life to road cycling and have abandoned my dreams of having massive legs. Squatting was the only movement I did really, I started off with the usual pulling and pushing movements but I really only care about my quads so I focused on squats with back and hamstring accessories. Cycling still is primarily legs which I like but the quadzilla look is not something I'll probably be able to obtain. I'll leanmaxx instead. :feelsautistic:
Sorry to hear that dude. Injury and not being able to do what you love is hard on the mind. Do you enjoy cycling as much as squatting. Good ass numbers BTW

Dope. Squatting takes a toll on your CNS so I don’t blame you bro. Glad to hear cycling is fun for you. Keep it up, expand your horizons