Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s your favorite sci-fi or science fiction movies?

Meh too much soppy cliche shit in interstellar, I like blade runner, or a space odyssey

I don't watch movies.

Tom cruise movie

2023 05 26 10 41 33 89042506 1579352238887820 1243742264572772352 o   Photos

Iam more interested in movies that discuss extremely abstract scientific concepts.
Nothing beats interstellars black hole in that manner. However, I too also want to watch some good sci-fi films

niggerverse 3

I know, but why do you like it?
I love it because it further explore the events after Elizabeth Shaw and her crew members was perished.It introduce new concepts like neo morphs.more straightforward way of telling the story which was little different from Prometheus .Prometheus was more based on things like orgin of humanity ,engineers and black goo stuff while th main story going on the others side.
I mean many of the fans find it a bad film.
But personally for me it’s the one of the best sci-fi pms I ever saw
Also alien covenant foreshadowes many
new alien movies coming in the future.
Especially when you reach the end of the film where the female crew member going Back to hybernation ,David comes
and closes the Glassdoor.the last thing she saw before going to a full sleep
she asked him about her cabin of the lake but he didn’t answer then she instantly realized the it was David she was talking all the time who faked as Walter.
So this film further explores the charecter
of this David guy.there are lot of potential
for than one man in the future alien franchise.

Inception
Matrix

Liked Jurassic Park and Independence day as a kid