Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite Resident Evil game?

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
For me my top three are Resident Evil 4 (2005) Resident Evil 1 remake (2002) & Resident Evil 2 (1998)
The worst three I'd say are Resident Evil 3 remake (2020) Resident Evil 5 & Resident Evil 6.

For me my top three are Resident Evil 4 (2005) Resident Evil 1 remake (2002) & Resident Evil 2 (1998)
The worst three I'd say are Resident Evil 3 remake (2020) Resident Evil 5 & Resident Evil 6.
between RE4, RE2 or RE7

RE2 remake and RE8 (village)

I only completed 2,4,5 and 6

But I also played 1 and its Remake

In ambience 1 and 2 are the best, in fun action 4 remake and 5

Wtf my favorite Resident Evils are these, exactly in that order

Remake of first and original RE4

Has Chad in it not playing

i want to play it is it worth getting on PC?

RE5 is the best nigger killing simulator

I only liked RE4 (remake was worse than original but still fun), 5 and Revelations 1/2. Old and New Resident evils have boring gameplay where you want to avoid combat to save ammo and horrible control scheme, Parasite Eve 1 mogs the shit out of RE0-1-2-3 sadly those hacks that made RE2 took over the PE franchise and ruined it with RElike slop called Parasite Eve 2 so fuck OG RE games and also fuck new games starting with 7, it's cool that they are constantly experimenting with their franchise but most of their experiments are pretty shit.

The first part is the best - where the action takes place in the mansion. I still remember especially when a zombie turns towards you for the first time or when zombie dogs jump out the window.

survivor (ps1)
i love the sound of the coyotes in the background

RE HD Remaster, RE2 and RE4.

I liked 1 remake and 4 original.

Resident Evil 2 original is the best one, the best atmosphere and characters. But they made it too easy because they wanted to appeal more to the mainstream.

RE5 is the best nigger killing simulator
I find it funny how in Resident Evil 4 you could kill waves of White Spanish zombies in some remote area in Spain but as soon as they moved it to Africa for Resident Evil 5 it became controversial:feelskek: They acted Sheva's character & some non black zombies because of the controversy. Even back then gaming journalists were shitlib retards.

Resident Evil 2 original is the best one, the best atmosphere and characters. But they made it too easy because they wanted to appeal more to the mainstream.
It's my favorite out of the original trilogy. I don't find it that hard to be honest but causals who can't play anything that doesn't play like some FPS might find it hard.

It's my favorite out of the original trilogy. I don't find it that hard to be honest but causals who can't play anything that doesn't play like some FPS might find it hard.
Tank controls suit me fine but bosses are too easy to beat and lickers are awesome but you can kill them with a shotgun shot or two. Do you remember hunters from the first part when the game gets even harder after they are introduced. After all it is a survival horror.

Tank controls suit me fine but bosses are too easy to beat and lickers are awesome but you can kill them with a shotgun shot or two. Do you remember hunters from the first part when the game gets even harder after they are introduced. After all it is a survival horror.
The hunters are pretty terrifying.