Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What’s your favorite incel stereotype or meme?

What’s your favorite incel stereotype or meme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Teehee “rebuilding my life” teehee.
★★★★★

Too many classics to choose from, but i decided for pERsonality

(IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

"Just take a shower" but that's mostly because irl I know one chad-lite who is always lazy with his higiene and even his gf complained many times about it because he stinks, but still he was always able to get laid and get into relationships :lul:

Too many classics to choose from, but i decided for pERsonality
You’re right of course but out of those I chose it never began since for me that phrase is basically sadly true. :feelsrope:

5 ft 2 balding Indian janitor for sure. It pops into my head whenever I so much as hear the word “janitor”.

You’re right of course but out of those I chose it never began since for me that phrase is basically sadly true. :feelsrope:
I would have packed its ovER and nevER negan into one option as they are often used together

also i wrote you a text on Discord brocel

"Just take a shower" but that's mostly because irl I know one chad-lite who is always lazy with his higiene and even his gf complained many times about it because he stinks, but still he was always able to get laid and get into relationships :lul:
"Female freedom is will improve the gene pool"

View attachment 1054886 (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
where did you get that stuff? :feelswhere: asking for the FBI btw

JBW is law, because of how dumb it is and it's the one thing ethnics REEE about.

Something about "just shower bro!" and other such hygiene advice is just so absurdly comical to me how its given as some sort of foid magnet

The curry janitor is a close second, negative SMV

The 5ft2 bald Indian janitor always strikes me as being correct

EmERgency Room

Scrub your ass in the shower.

(In video game)

5' 2" indian janitor, by far the most extreme example of inceldom

5 ft 2 balding indian janitor will always have a special place in my heart.

My avi video.

Nobody said gooks are smart

5 ft 2 balding Indian janitor for sure. It pops into my head whenever I so much as hear the word “janitor”.
I love it because it forces bluepillers to acknowledge that trucels really do exist. Even the most "anti-racist" feminist will struggle to virtue signal when talking about this man's hypothetical dating prospects.

Last edited:
It's OvER! Is mine.

Indian janitor, it's the only one that hasn't gotten stolen or stale

"Incels have too high standards and that's why they are single"

5'2 indian janitor obviously

Janitor. I can relate the most to him, especially facial structure.

5ft2 Indian janitor, since I did hear normies spout that bullshit without a hint of irony.

inkwells are stinky

5 2 indian janitor, a phrase that wins all debates with foids

Not strictly incel but the chud meme

0462dca52fb15c5b63a989c9666643b3ef5a56e20a8b4cc6abd76df7f3dd08f2_1.webp

Its so ironic that we all can relate easily to that, to the point where we all can say "this is literally me".

personalityteehee and the just be confident bro