Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What's your favorite games

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me it's stalker shadow of Chernobyl, game feels like home it's depressing and eerie. No women is a bonus. I've never had any other game, show, movie or book that feels so welcoming than it.

Also silent Hill 2 and 1, similar games made by cels. Honestly cels usually make the best content.

Last edited:
currently playing Escape from Tarkov
it's such a good cope :feelsohh:

My favorite games are the one I'm good at, at first it was dota, now europa universalis

I only play single player games like Bloons TD
because chads talk about their real life in games all the time and i get depressed and ragequit
I used to play alot of modern warfare and counter strike, but there's so many normshits and roasties on those now they are unplayable.

cdda, coq, fnv, ro2/rs

Kingdom Hearts 2
Bloodborne
Persona 4

I played so many games that I can't choose favourites except for these 3 tbh

Gta v and iv
Rdr 2
Heavy rain

Among a few others, Dark Souls 2, a lot of people didnt like this entry into the franchise, but its my favourite, never got to that level of melancholy again. Everything is grown over and derelict, not in a hopeless, disastrous way like DS1 though, still looks nice and comfy, except route to Old Iron King maybe. Felt more gloomy than full of despair, people losing their memories, a long forgotten country where the remnants still wander about as if to live again their old lifes, more of a place for the outcasts and vagabonds than tragic heroes.
Above all, fucking majula, brought tears to my eyes at the beginning reguarly, bathed in evening light, that soundtrack, felt forlorn but not without beauty, tenderness, related very heavily.
Vendrick, much more of a sad story than Gwyn, people talking about striking once mighty Gwyn down in a reduced hollow state at the end of DS1 as being a strong emotional experience, felt the Vendrick reveal much more though. Work your way through the crypt, all in darkness, solemn guardians getting the undead some rest, not to be roused and disturbed to walk again, stalwart Velstadt awaiting his king patiently, having resigned himself long ago from aspiring anything anymore, go into the eternal darkness with his liege, than fucking Vendrick, huge stature, once mighty and proud, armour cast off, wandering about in circles aimlessly, doesnt even engage, too far gone, too much steeped in the dark and gloom. Gets even if you return later on, can timetravel to his non hollow form, talk to him and see how he realized that he had no chance, that its fucking over, that no matter his aspirations, no matter his power he couldnt escape the curse, just sitting on the floor and rotting away.

I felt DS2 got it really right, I know that the game is pieced together from its original build, hence the travellers from far away lands and all that, but its ultimately about darkness, depression, like it really is, slow poison, realization that its over, that every toil against it is eventually useless, resonated very heavily with me, never experienced something similiar again from a game.

Among a few others, Dark Souls 2, a lot of people didnt like this entry into the franchise, but its my favourite, never got to that level of melancholy again. Everything is grown over and derelict, not in a hopeless, disastrous way like DS1 though, still looks nice and comfy, except route to Old Iron King maybe. Felt more gloomy than full of despair, people losing their memories, a long forgotten country where the remnants still wander about as if to live again their old lifes, more of a place for the outcasts and vagabonds than tragic heroes.
Above all, fucking majula, brought tears to my eyes at the beginning reguarly, bathed in evening light, that soundtrack, felt forlorn but not without beauty, tenderness, related very heavily.
Vendrick, much more of a sad story than Gwyn, people talking about striking once mighty Gwyn down in a reduced hollow state at the end of DS1 as being a strong emotional experience, felt the Vendrick reveal much more though. Work your way through the crypt, all in darkness, solemn guardians getting the undead some rest, not to be roused and disturbed to walk again, stalwart Velstadt awaiting his king patiently, having resigned himself long ago from aspiring anything anymore, go into the eternal darkness with his liege, than fucking Vendrick, huge stature, once mighty and proud, armour cast off, wandering about in circles aimlessly, doesnt even engage, too far gone, too much steeped in the dark and gloom. Gets even if you return later on, can timetravel to his non hollow form, talk to him and see how he realized that he had no chance, that its fucking over, that no matter his aspirations, no matter his power he couldnt escape the curse, just sitting on the floor and rotting away.

I felt DS2 got it really right, I know that the game is pieced together from its original build, hence the travellers from far away lands and all that, but its ultimately about darkness, depression, like it really is, slow poison, realization that its over, that every toil against it is eventually useless, resonated very heavily with me, never experienced something similiar again from a game.
nice write up, is your name from The House That Jack Built? :feelshehe:

I only play single player games like Bloons TD
because chads talk about their real life in games all the time and i get depressed and ragequit
fast banana farmmaxxing makes the game ez

Last edited:
Dishonored and witcher 3.

When i was a young man, the early era runescape private servers. Around 2007-10

Bioshock Infinite was one of the best gaming experiences I had, good story with plot twist and solid gameplay.
69218453.jpg

I really liked Dark Souls 1 as well, no other game made me feel so much adrenaline, especially in boss fights.
maxresdefault.jpg

Darkest Dungeon does justice to its name, has a gloomy atmosphere and a fucked-up story. My favorite rouge-lite overall. The amount of luck involved can get frustrating at times but still very solid.
430033562.jpg

Civilization 5; I always return to this game after a few months of breaks. There are many things to do, quite an impressive number of mods as well. This game can effortlessly suck hundreds of hours of your life.
81UaKqrKe8L._AC_SL1440_.jpg

nice write up, is your name from The House That Jack Built? :feelshehe:

Yeah thats right, loved that movie, felt that its massively misunderstood, its a meta satire if anything, hardly anyone really got that though. Counting the days until somebody can pin my title as well, might be just never be the case though, too obscure.
Wanted to talk about my experience in Dark Souls 2 for a long time actually, but whenever I brought it up normshits bombard you with how DS1 is better, its an unfinished game and how the pvp and levelling is completely broken. Thats not what its about, even if they arent wrong, but for me DS2 had something else to offer, something personal, felt really good to be able to talk about that after all this time.

I really like Kingdom Come Deliverance. I like to roleplay as a valiant knight and KCD really strives to keep current real politics out which I appreciate very much. In general, I like to play as the hero and have people appreciate my good deeds.

Diablo 2 is my all time favourite and also the firt game i ever played , i could literally play it til i die and i wouldnt get bored.
I really hope they dont fuck up diablo 4 as much ad they did with D3 .

Also i play Borderlands , but they fucked up the story in 3 and the humour is shitty .
The Shooter and Loot mechanics and the character developement are nice tho thats why i like it.

This is obviously about videogames but since I don't play any I have to say polo and chess

I'm not surprised, it's Obsoydian now.

JflKtgd.jpg

Also, a good amount of the New Vegas team left Obsidian over the years.
new vegas team wasnt even the entire original fallout 1/2 devs, just a fraction

but now its even less than that. maybe like 1 person working on it who wrote 2 lines of dialogue for it? It's unrecognizable. I was sincerely hoping for another solid cope RPG game to get immersed in and forget my shitty life, but I had to uninstall after 3 hours. it was just so godamn bad. it made me very depressed. fuck these faggots, I hate them.

I like Mario Sunshine, great game tbh

Dwarf Fortress, Minecraft, a lot of RTS games

league of legends, pubg, half life series, left 4 dead 2, counter strike go, borderlands series. I miss playing battlefield 3 and black ops on ps3 the most though

SOMA

Amesia The Dark Descent

Silent Hill 2

Souls + Bloodborne games, Devil May Cry 3, 4, and 5, Monster Hunter series, 2D Metroid games, Castlevania series, and LoL/DoTA.

Planescape Torment. I identify with the protagonist, I too am a hideous immortal amnesiac who woke up in a city in the middle of the multiverse and walks around picking fights with demons and plays factions of undead against one another.

I also forgot to add Garfield Kart

No More Heroes
F-Zero GX
NFS Pro Street
GTA Vice City
Pokemon Blue

I like shadow of the colossus (cuck plot but its nice still)

Those were the first rpg's I played, man the memories

BO1 zombies back in the day
Original Doom
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl