Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite drink?

Ragefuel that one of my favorite grocery stores took out the soda fountain and replaced it with a Kombucha tap.
Lifefuel if you're looking for a low calorie drink that tastes better than soda.

Lifefuel if you're looking for a low calorie drink that tastes better than soda.
Maybe I’ll try it. Lifefuel that they put out little cups so you can sample before you buy.

Flavored sparkling water.

Moron tea idk if is called like that but that shit is just unbeatable for me.

Probably regular Coke

Water and black coffee I'm leanmaxxing

Soda(mountain dew etc.)
Water
Chocolate milk.

Blood of cucks

For me it's Soylent

Cold chocolate milk. But water is more than good enough.

I love energy drinks so my favorite drinks are Red Bull and also Blue Agave Full Throttle. My favorite non-energy drinks are Vernor's ginger-ale, Scottish raspberry ginger beer by Crabbies, and also Pepsi and some Mountain Dew variants.
Dilute white wine with a dash of salt

I know, I'm wild (;
For me it's Soylent
you could try soylent heated in the microwave

estrogen water or cheap beer

Jägermeister & Licor 43

I like red bull also, tastes nice but overpriced.

White Russians

Hate to say it but soda is my vice. Wish I could quit it but I have so very little to enjoy otherwise. I usually go with sugar free 80% of the time to cut down on sugar.

Same.

I'm pretty much an addict lmao.

Anyway Coke is probably my favorite (especially Mcdonalds Coke due to the perfection of their mixture's flavor).

And for me this would closely be followed by Pepsi and Mountain Dew though I also love Sprite and 7up and just about all other soft drinks save for the unsafe energy drinks which I stay away from.

Also I've never had Dr. Pepper and don't really have any desire to try it.

Seems like it'd taste spicey and nasty to me.

I love energy drinks so my favorite drinks are Red Bull and also Blue Agave Full Throttle. My favorite non-energy drinks are Vernor's ginger-ale, Scottish raspberry ginger beer by Crabbies, and also Pepsi and some Mountain Dew variants.
A specific brand of cola you can only get in my country. It has reduced sugar but tastes very nice. I don’t drink alcohol.

Same.

Anyway Coke is probably my favorite (especially Mcdonalds Coke due to the perfection of their mixture's flavor).

And for me this would closely be followed by Pepsi and Mountain Dew though I also love Sprite and 7up and just about all other soft drinks save for the unsafe energy drinks which I stay away from.

Do you have local brands of soft drink in the USA? I like going to small local stores and trying their drinks, makes life worth living to try new tasty drinks every so often

Same.

revives me

Same.

I’ve noticed that about McDonald’s coke too. Crazy how theirs is so good but Burger King and Wendy’s is not that great. Have a local pizza place here that has perfectly mixed coke as well.

Do you have local brands of soft drink in the USA? I like going to small local stores and trying their drinks, makes life worth living to try new tasty drinks every so often

Well here in Michigan we've got Faygo which provides slightly cheaper off brand flavors that seem to try and mimick the big companies major soft drinks ie Faygo Cola is of course the Faygo companies stand in for Coke and probably Pepsi and Faygo Moon Mist comes in a green bottle and is probably their stand in for Mountain Dew.

They've also got tons of other flavors like orange, red and various combinations that I'm sure niggers would enjoy, since niggers seem to like what I personally consider to be outlandishly flavored soft drinks ie for example they stereotypically as a race seem to love grape soda, which just does not at all agree with my palette, due to its icky and sickly sweet and sour type of flavor combination.

Anyway Faygo was popularized by Detroit rap group Insane Clown Posse long ago.

Also to further answer your question I think the OP or someone else in this thread also pointed out we've got energy drinks over here which seem to come in a wide variety and probably differ by region/state in their formulations/flavors so they would probably count as "local" as well. I stay away from these because they are typically loaded with lethal levels of caffeine. Well at least if you drink more than one or two of them anyway. Pretty sure I've read news stories of people dying after having drank them.

Lastly in Michigan we have a ginger ale known as Vernors which seems to be a unique to Michigan ginger ale brand and or the midwest in general.

Oh yeah and there was a soft drink brand called "American Fair" that my family would sometimes buy at our town's K-mart long ago when it was still in business, but I'd never suggest you try it as it tastes like shit.

Reason being, is it is formulated to be extremely cheap, hence it's ingrediants are severely watered down, so by "tastes like shit" I simply mean, that it is extremely bland, to the point, you may as well just drink some regular tap water with a spoonful of sugar, than even bothering with this ridiculous shit.

Last edited:
plain water 99% of the time to detoxx-maxx

1% of the time a monster so i can destroy my projects + pushup goals + freak the fuck out for a bit

flavor rundown would be like
- the doctor (really nice, too bad it has a lot of sugar, very rarely have one of these)
- lewis hamilton (nice, medium amount of sugar, rarely have one)
- ultra red (good, no sugar, too bad it has some grease in it or some shit, coconut oil is fine but canola oil not really)
- white/blue (okay, no sugar)

don't really care about the others including the basic green flavor which is just a boring sugarbomb to me

Last edited:
Well here in Michigan we've got Faygo which provides slightly cheaper off brand flavors that seem to try and mimick the big companies major soft drinks ie Faygo Cola is of course the Faygo companies stand in for Coke and probably Pepsi and Faygo Moon Mist comes in a green bottle and is probably their stand in for Mountain Dew.

They've also got tons of other flavors like orange, red and various combinations that I'm sure niggers would enjoy, since niggers seem to like what I personally consider to be outlandishly flavored soft drinks ie for example they stereotypically as a race seem to love grape soda, which just does not at all agree with my palette, due to its icky and sickly sweet and sour type of flavor combination.

Anyway Faygo was popularized by Detroit rap group Insane Clown Posse long ago.

Also to further answer your question I think the OP or someone else in this thread also pointed out we've got energy drinks over here which seem to come in a wide variety and probably differ by region/state in their formulations/flavors so they would probably count as "local" as well. I stay away from these because they are typically loaded with lethal levels of caffeine. Well at least if you drink more than one or two of them anyway. Pretty sure I've read news stories of people dying after having drank them.

Lastly in Michigan we have a ginger ale known as Vernors which seems to be a unique to Michigan ginger ale brand and or the midwest in general.

Oh yeah and there was a soft drink brand called "American Fair" that my family would sometimes buy at our town's K-mart long ago when it was still in business, but I'd never suggest you try it as it tastes like shit.

Reason being, is it is formulated to be extremely cheap, hence it's ingrediants are severely watered down, so by "tastes like shit" I simply mean, that it is extremely bland, to the point, you may as well just drink some regular tap water with a spoonful of sugar, than even bothering with this ridiculous shit.
We have Barr’s in the UK which I guess is similar to Fargo but actually quality. Their headline product is Irn Bru which is more popular than coke in Scotland and modestly popular everywhere else. Energy drinks don’t have as much caffeine, with one red bull having less than a cup of coffee, don’t believe the media, they lie about caffeinated drinks to keep coffee which exploits third world cels popular. Interesting comment about our coloured cousins. Here they seem to drink anything alcoholic all the time. Diane Abbott, a wog and the second most important member of the opposition government was caught drinking cocktails on a train and was stereotypically uppity about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back