Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What's your favorite cope? And why coping is so great

YewTree

YewTree

Recruit
★★
There's a reason why we have the desire to do anything- why we don't just stare at the wall and die- and why every man seems to have the need to occupy his time with something. It's to stave off the feelings of boredom and discomfort that come from being alive. Just being alive isn't enough to satisfy us; we have to be doing something, learning something, progressing or advancing ourselves in some way, because if we don't, we get bored, and boredom is unpleasant. This is, of course, were coping comes into play. Watching an anime, playing a video game, reading a book; all of these things distract, and give us a respite from, the unpleasantness of life. Copes are our true and only solace; they're what allow us to continue living and what let us deal with our morality in a manageable or even voluntary way.

Also, I know we've had this thread many times before, but I feel like making another one anyway, because people (me included) like to talk about the things that bring them pleasure, or at least a degree of pain-relief.

My favorite favorite copes are anime, manga, and reading. Anime and manga are my favorite medium for fiction. I don't like novels quite as much, because they don't engage my senses like the drawings of manga and the movement and sound of anime. I also have bad reading comprehension and a poor ability to visualize things, so that lessens the enjoyment I could get from reading novels. I prefer reading nonfiction.

my favorite cope is imagining myself in situations which not gonna happen

Refusing ugly fermorloids is greatest of my. Let they refuse me too, but I refuse them first

Probably internet browsing is tied with sleeping for me, but with listening to music and playing videogames being a close tie for second.

I have only watched 6 animes and I can say that anime is a supreme cope

All the basic shit is my cope, it's what I do to survive

Caring about others :feelstrash:

Video games and gymcelling/pickup

I have 2 copes
1. Steam
I collect games and badges on steam.
2. Euro Truck Simulator 2
I like trucks in general and it is a great game.

VIsual novels and Classical Music.

heroin is the endgame cope

Driving around without any destination, golf, and deathcore.

Weed (even though if I smoke to much I end up with a chronic sore throat)

Vidya (only after I've stared at wall for hours and am going crazy)

Fap (but not to to much or I start to feel very mentally ill more than average)

Netflix/video entertainment (when I'm to low energy to even click buttons for a vidya)

Sleep

And that's basically it. Maybe a few more things

Food tbh dedsrs

2. Euro Truck Simulator 2
I like trucks in general and it is a great game.
becoming truck driver is decent job for incel:no degree needed,the pay is not bad and you get to see a lot of countries just driving around

osrs, lol, music, anime, manga

Alcohol.
It makes me not give a fuck about my inceldom