Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your favorite BLACKPIILED anime??

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
Mine is berserk
Berserk   001 v01   p000 Digital Cyborgzx repack

Berserk was never about betrayal or demons but it was about destiny.

How you have no control over life guts did everything right and got the wrong end.
Griffith did everything wrong but ended up with the good end.

Images 7

Naruto. See my signature

Manga not anime, Homunculus.
Cba to write a run-down but it brutally shows how lookism can fuck up someone’s mind.

Lookism.
This anime is an absolute must watch. It demonstrates that Blackpill is correct and how everything changes for the main character after he becomes a Greek god from Sub 5.
Ezgif 5 ae5218e7fe

Naruto is very blackpilled but with a very bluepilled message
It's blackpilled if you "look underneath the underneath" as they say in the show. It's all about genetic supremacy of the Uchiha and senju.

Not to mention the main couple is literally WmAf lmaooo

Lookism.
This anime is an absolute must watch. It demonstrates that Blackpill is correct and how everything changes for the main character after he becomes a Greek god from Sub 5.
View attachment 1134317
I liked it at first but then it devolves into a chad vs chad brawlfest, and the ending in the anime was completely garbage.

It's blackpilled if you "look underneath the underneath" as they say in the show. It's all about genetic supremacy of the Uchiha and senju.

Is naruto white????

Also don't forget Sakura simping for Sasuke. He kept abusing her but she still loved him. The darktriad chad effect.

Also don't forget Sakura simping for Sasuke. He kept abusing her but she still loved him. The darktriad chad effect.
He even pumped and dumped Sakura jfl. Kishitmoto is probably subconsciously blackpilled

He even pumped and dumped Sakura jfl. Kishitmoto is probably subconsciously blackpilled
Yes even the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a blackpilled concept if you really think about it. Madara basically wanted a VR world where everyone could live out their dreams. The more I think about Naruto the more blackpilled it gets. The show was never about hard work and all that bullshit but about genetic determinism and the unfairness of the world. The main character only succeeded because he had the best genes.

Where is your avi from? Always wondered that.
It's a human version of Sonic.

Yes even the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a blackpilled concept if you really think about it. Madara basically wanted a VR world where everyone could live out their dreams. The more I think about Naruto the more blackpilled it gets. The show was never about hard work and all that bullshit but about genetic determinism and the unfairness of the world. The main character only succeeded because he had the best genes.
Yep, many blackpilled concepts, not just about SMV, but life in general. Like how the uchiha and senju could never get along due to ethnic tensions. Or how Naruto as the MC is a blonde blue eyed white guy. Or how Orochimaru got away with all his evil actions due to being powerful and having connections, just like IRL war criminals like George Bush.

20th Century Boys.
  • "Friend" is a high IQ Dark Triad individual who favors eugenics.
  • He statusmaxxed to the 11th and became a messianic figure.
  • He's very petty and childish.
  • Blackpilled motivation;
    he's butthurt he wasn't the most popular at school
Unfortunately, the ending is bluepilled.
  • Savior of the world is an average guy.
  • "MuSIc UN1t€s PPL" is a theme throughout the manga.
  • Vaccine propaganda.
  • Generally unsatisfying ending with unresolved plot points.

Juujika no rokunin

I'm tied between Psycho Pass and Attack on Titan.