Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your experience with ultra normie activities (clubs, bars, pubs)

DEbLj7o.jpg
Beer (the most commonly drinked beverage in the west) increases your Estrogen levels, idiot. And smoking is the gayest thing ever; slowly destroying your body without gaining anything out of it while financially supporting Jewish companies.

I hate social ultra-NT activities. They make me have headaches and make me lightheaded to the point that I just want to rest.

I suggest going very late when people have already been drinking.
It's a risk/reward type of ordeal for every endeavor at these ultra normie spots. Either it brings suicide fuel because of how people will treat you or, if you find someone desperate + drunk enough, a possible reward.
Frankly I'd suggest you go to one if you haven't lost all hope yet.

Exposure to the normie world makes me shrink away in disgust.

I suggest going very late when people have already been drinking.
It's a risk/reward type of ordeal for every endeavor at these ultra normie spots. Either it brings suicide fuel because of how people will treat you or, if you find someone desperate + drunk enough, a possible reward.
Frankly I'd suggest you go to one if you haven't lost all hope yet.
Think is I'm unsure about losing it to some random slut of which I'd never see again (call volcel for all you want). I want an actual relationship

Think is I'm unsure about losing it to some random slut of which I'd never see again (call volcel for all you want). I want an actual relationship
I understand where you're coming from. Then maybe you don't have to go so late, it'll mainly just be a trial and error kind of thing. However, it put a serious strain on my mental health when I got looks and creepy stares from females simply for being there. I wasn't checking them out or whatever, I'm just not very naturally outgoing or I don't radiate any sort of energy, I guess they think it's weird.

I understand where you're coming from. Then maybe you don't have to go so late, it'll mainly just be a trial and error kind of thing. However, it put a serious strain on my mental health when I got looks and creepy stares from females simply for being there. I wasn't checking them out or whatever, I'm just not very naturally outgoing or I don't radiate any sort of energy, I guess they think it's weird.
Problem is those kinds of places are infested with extrovert sluts who frequent those places a lot. What would they find about a guy like me, who enjoys mostly solitary activities?

i used to play hockey which is normie and i enjoyed it for the most part

They all suck hard tbh, waste of time.

it would be a horrendous experience, you will just get ignored, casted out, and made fun of, only chads can do well there

I don’t go to clubs. Having a beer and a burger at a pub in a rich white area i feel more welcomed even tho im a poor sap compared to them.

Went to a bar a few weeks ago. Everyone just minds their own business and its a cool atmosphere.

it would be a horrendous experience, you will just get ignored, casted out, and made fun of, only chads can do well there
I've no normalfags to attend these places with in the first place. I'd probably be treated there harshly anyway.