Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your experience with ultra normie activities (clubs, bars, pubs)

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
I've never hit the "ultra normie" scene, and I wonder how others experiences are, and whether or not it's a potential for ascension. Do you think there's chance if I ever step a foot in normie territories?

Bars and pubs are far from "ultra-normie", avoid clubs like Ebola.
Do you think there's chance if I ever step a foot in normie territories?
A chance to ascend? Nope.

I dont drink or smoke and Im sensitive to loud sounds, and feel anxiety and paranoia at the thought of being in an in-closed space with tons of people.

Why would I ever go to a club, bar or pub?

I dont drink or smoke
DEbLj7o.jpg

They were terrible for non chad 15 years ago. I’m sure they got worse. If you are Chad they are probably still good.

Those are the best activities incels can do inorder to get laid.

I’ve never been to a normie party but I’ve seen videos of it on Instagram from people I know. It’s just a bunch of underage teenage degenerates smoking weed, having sex, and drinking underage etc etc.

I remember going to a club in California and girls just looked at me disgustingly when I was in their vicinity.

You ain't talking shit about drinking.
It is the best cope

My taste buds are extremely sensitive so i cant take alcohol in. Probably a good thing tbh I would probably be an alcoholic if I could handle drinking it.

I don't go anywhere due to severe agoraphobia (srs)

Don't know about clubs. In pubs you have to be able to have good reaction speeds and be able to keep up with quick-witted banter and conversation around shallow topics among the normie hordes. I suppose it depends if you are an introverted or extroverted person naturally.

i've been there rarely, and when you go there it's like, everything is suddenly "fake", no one really wants to talk much or lower their guard, no one is flirting, no one is doing anything. it's like they detected non-normie presence and are playing it cool or something.

i try this shit just for pure need to be alive and not alone

but away i get in trouble and a group of normies are hiting me in the face at the night club onec .
in bars some person say somthing bad to me and i get anrgy
i never have friends ,good talk or my drug trip was not good in this places aroud normies and stupid sluts

i regreat every coin and second i lost there

i try open air in moutians whiut dark psy trance i have grams of weed i get high and get hight other and they do nothing about me no girls no bois only me alone even one gyu laught at me

i try to go in some tourist gropus to go in nature whit other random bois and some foids and they dont like me dont talk me only want my money nevers ask what i want even some members hate me now because they now im NEET (was in brief period and have depression isuess )

other incels here we know form kids dont want to swallow the blackpill and think im wrong and dont want to see defeated bois like me no one want me now and i dont want too

No ultra normies, over 20+ always hanged with alternative subcultural or artistic people. But females stupid whores everywhere

An incel there would do as well as an animal at the slaughterhouse.

I would much rather stay inside

If this is some alternative place where everyone is doing drugs, most of them don't want subhuman there. They would eventually start to bully you psychically. If you are there with "friends", they would stand on their side and start mocking you too. Everyone there is sucking the most popular chad's dick.
It's hard to win at place like that, only solution is to set it on fire.

I've never hit the "ultra normie" scene, and I wonder how others experiences are, and whether or not it's a potential for ascension. Do you think there's chance if I ever step a foot in normie territories?
Avoid all that nonsense.
You get nothing from it.

I always went to pubs on my own, but it was during the day when there were only middle aged men there, didn't frequently go to many nightclubs as I didn't have many friends to go with me

Was never invited, thinking about if I just should do it like ER and go to a party without even being wanted there.

Bars and pubs are far from "ultra-normie", avoid clubs like Ebola.

A chance to ascend? Nope.
Even if I manage to get hold of low-tier normie frens, those types rarely if ever frequent those places. I can't think of any more hyper-socialized places than those mentioned
I dont drink or smoke and Im sensitive to loud sounds, and feel anxiety and paranoia at the thought of being in an in-closed space with tons of people.

Why would I ever go to a club, bar or pub?
*Put yourself out there* - some uknown normalfag
Those are the best activities incels can do inorder to get laid.
Perhaps, but I've nobody to do them with
I remember going to a club in California and girls just looked at me disgustingly when I was in their vicinity.
Their "creep" (autism) radars were working extra hours.
Nope no chance, sorry. You have a good taste in anime girls so stick to 2D coping.
Thanksss. Anime girls thighs are rather hot desu ne

I have no experience with that stuff because I don't do it at all.

those arnt normie activies. those are low tier / failed normie activities. normie shit is things like big house parties, going to nearby college campus's for party, etc. normies don't go to fucked clubs / bars etc, unless it is one that you cannot get into without having name on list basically. clubs / bars etc are where near incel men go and either a.) bottom of the barrel chicks to get the one mid tier normie who goes, or b.) a average or higher chick to get super validation from all of the incel or near incel men to boost her ego up for her actual experience with chad later on.

I've never hit the "ultra normie" scene, and I wonder how others experiences are

This is pathetic, you threw in the towel and decided to identify as incel before even attempting to form a social circle.

This is pathetic, you threw in the towel and decided to identify as incel before even attempting to form a social circle.
How one does form a social circle? Best I could ever get are low-tier normalfags if I am even lucky (and those types don't socialize around femoids anyway)

All of this and I don't do drugs either. Also those places can get violent and I'm not a violent person
Doing drugs in solitary is good cope

Well i only go to the supermarket to buy some noodles or frozen pizza... thats the only time I actually go out of my small apartment... :horror:

Well i only go to the supermarket to buy some noodles or frozen pizza... thats the only time I actually go out of my small apartment... :horror:
"Just put yourself out there bro :soy:"

How one does form a social circle? Best I could ever get are low-tier normalfags if I am even lucky (and those types don't socialize around femoids anyway)
most everyone seems to have super tiny splintered social networks now, that almost never lead to women, it's awful

even way back in highschool there were like 3 separate groups, all of which hated each other, so you couldn't be in a big group even if you wanted to. and obviously the most popular group was hardest to get into.

Not an expert but I imagine as long as your not a trucel, then it seems like a good idea. Dark lights mean they can't see how ugly we are, plus they will be more chilled out due to atmosphere, drinking, having friends around, seems like a good place to approach. I think the main point is don't be an autist like me, because then you can't even approach anyone

I never go to clubs, bars or pubs. They are only for NT people.
It’s just a bunch of underage teenage degenerates smoking weed, having sex, and drinking underage etc etc.

Clubs and bars are no places for an incel. I only had negative experiences at those places.

In my experiences the best places to go out to are open air festivals and whatnot.

Sad shit, man. I consider myself a normie but those activities are too much tbh.

Can't comprehend. Have only been to 1 party before and I was too introverted to do anything except drink a little vodka

Not an expert but I imagine as long as your not a trucel, then it seems like a good idea. Dark lights mean they can't see how ugly we are, plus they will be more chilled out due to atmosphere, drinking, having friends around, seems like a good place to approach. I think the main point is don't be an autist like me, because then you can't even approach anyone
I never go to clubs, bars or pubs. They are only for NT people.
I really don't wanna go there just for ascension, but it may be the only option. Why do I have to meet a femoid in slutty way (these places are full of roasties having @#$ in bathrooms) just so I can ascend?

i was just invisible lol

You are 5'5 right? Go there and get traumatized permanently.