Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your dream girl like?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★
My dream woman is a curry woman with beautiful eyes and not fucked up weird teeth. The perfect height of 5'10 and weighing at max 300 (we can workout together ❤️). The only skills she would need are cooking good food and painting (she could paint my 40k minis ❤️). Her personality should be like an emo from 2015 and music taste to match, she would also have to have an appreciation for DS9 and TNG but og star trek would be fine .

What would your guy's dream girl be like?,

My dream woman is a curry woman with beautiful eyes and not fucked up weird teeth. The perfect height of 5'10 and weighing at max 300 (we can workout together ❤️). The only skills she would need are cooking good food and painting (she could paint my 40k minis ❤️). Her personality should be like an emo from 2015 and music taste to match, she would also have to have an appreciation for DS9 and TNG but og star trek would be fine .

it would be an anime girl this post is disgusting foid worship

dnr blatant foid worship

Last edited:
Faithful, respectful and loyal.

If there's mutual love and attraction and we both wanted the best for each other then that would be ideal. Won't be happening because I'm hard to even look at.

Screenshot 2023 11 12 92335 AM

3996E897 0760 4E2C 93F4 9C4DECAC23AA

my dream girl who likes me

Fun to be around, knows how to dress cool, and likes me.

My standards for looks aren't fan fiction like foids are, so anything from a 4 to a 10, is all the same.

A beautiful girl that eats my pretzel no matter how stinky the sourdough is.

'What would your guy's dream girl be like?,
In a coma, tube-fed, locked away from all men in a deep underground breeding factory, tended by robot nurses and having her womb optimally used for breeding as many babies as possible during her short 10-year career as a breeding vessel, after which her body will be turned into dog food.

As a white male, I would like a short thicc latina/asian foid who knows how to cook and plays videogames with me. She cannot go to parties/be outgoing and she shouldnt be clingy because I like to be by myself alot.

I want a kind and caring woman who can also look after herself. She needs to have both common and different interests with me. There are times I like to be left alone.

It doesn't even exist anymore.

I've got no idea what i really want now.

dont have one

Just that, a dream. A a woman that looks good & isn't an insufferable cunt does not exist in this world.

There's such a wide gap both between my dream girl and the girl with minimal stats I'd deem perfectly acceptable to have a serious relationship with and between the former and the average girl. I feel like writing about my dream girl would only give IT and other anti-incel propagandists ammunition to further the "incels have unrealistic standards and only want perfect Stacies" lie, also give everyone reading fap fuel since I do have pretty amazing tastes :cool:

Last edited:
I would like a zombified sex slave that only lives to please me, similar to what Jeffery Dahmer was trying to achieve.

6 feet under (IN MINECRAFT STORY MODE)

A 5'5 to 5'8 thick woman with massive tits, thighs, and ass and wide hips. Big lips too. Not a sheboon, and preferably White. I'd be fine with a curry too.

goth pale big tits glasses
does what i say
thats it
or a fat ass blonde girl
like the one from joe dirt or anikka albrite:ahegao:

Just that, a dream. A a woman that looks good & isn't an insufferable cunt does not exist in this world.
yeah
every girl is an insufferable cunt if youre not at least a 9/10 dude