Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s your definition of fakecel?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I only picked 1, others are retarded.

My definition of fakecel:
EC937878 6CEF 4E00 9B77 2669F20E25DF

@Incelius Savage is the definition of a fakecel

5/10 or above facially and non manlet

First 3 options

I'm 6'5". Height isn't what people think it is. Or maybe I'm on the freakish-looking side of that metric.

Richcel because you can always betabuxx no matter how ugly you are

Just show off your wealth overseas or in a dating app and you will ATLEAST get a toilet to fuck you

Another thing you can always promise a women that they can divorcerape you by promising marriage or just promise a foid a green card only to just fuck them and dump

There's so many options you can do to fuck atleast one whore as a richcel
True ... terrible ascensions, but those do break through in a way none of the other cats can at all.

so your admitting JBW is not true?
JBW is when white "incels" go to shithole ethnic countries and slay. It has nothing to do with Tyrones impregnating white females on a mass scale. A Tyrone and a black incel have completely different SMVs. Black incels or any ethnic incel for that matter can't go to a shithole ethnic country and slay like a white "incel" can

JBW is when white "incels" go to shithole ethnic countries and slay. It has nothing to do with Tyrones impregnating white females on a mass scale. A Tyrone and a black incel have completely different SMVs. Black incels or any ethnic incel for that matter can't go to a shithole ethnic country and slay like a white "incel" can
White incels can't slay in 3rd world country's they can betabuxx at best

@Incelius Savage I am more of a truecel then your beaner ass could ever be.

White incels can't slay in 3rd world country's they can betabuxx at best
It's been done many times the proof is in the pudding. White skin is worshipped in every third world country. Enough with the Stacy-only volceling, all you whitecels need to be banned

It's been done many times the proof is in the pudding. White skin is worshipped in every third world country. Enough with the Stacy-only volceling, all you whitecels need to be banned
I have been rejected by ugly ethnic foids you retarded nigger.

I own it. Although, fat, broke, 38. Could be you're right and I just need to get my shit together to become someone who could be classified with the sex havers ... but even when I wasn't so fat and broke it was the same ... eh... as you can see my personality is pretty busted too ... so maybe I will shut up and try to listen and learn more. :p

I own it. Although, fat, broke, 38. Could be you're right and I just need to get my shit together to become someone who could be classified with the sex havers ... but even when I wasn't so fat and broke it was the same ... eh... as you can see my personality is pretty busted too ... so maybe I will shut up and try to listen and learn more. :p
Whitecel does not equal fakecel

I have been rejected by ugly ethnic foid you retarded nigger.
Yeah because you have no game and you don't shower volcel

I own it. Although, fat, broke, 38.
you're 6'5 , put the fork down and go exercise just like the rest of us who actually tried to improve and couldn't because our bone structure and our garbage manlet genes , you're a fucking volcel fatcel nigger, fuck off , you literally joined today.

you're 6'5 , put the fork down and go exercise just like the rest of us who actually tried to improve and couldn't because our bone structure and our garbage manlet genes , you're a fucking volcel fatcel nigger, fuck off , you literally joined today.
This is simultaneously the harshest and the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time. :) I say that only to say I appreciate it. Anyway, I thought >20 years of effort was something, being told throughout what's wrong with you, get laid already dude -- well, at this point, I think it's clear something is wrong -- but hey, maybe it's all good. Maybe the hoofbeats are zebras. Again, as I said I would but didn't, for real now I will shut up for a while and listen and learn.

Last edited:
Someone who has had sex in the past.
Someone who is fat (cause they can change that).
Someone who has never asked anyone out.

Everyone who mogs me